Heater/A.C. question

Page 2 of 5
NotMe:

I'm sure you picked up your nickname at NASA.
Who knows why... ? Not me.
Can someone figure out how... ? Not me.
Is anyone able to... ? Not me.
wrote in message

Yeah, right.
My son was a Navy AMRAM and he was CERTIFIED to repair Navy and civilian craft.
Budd
Budd Cochran wrote:

So what?
wrote in message

Your FAA "certificate" means you're supposedly qualified to work on aircaraft.
Since you didn't figure out that an AMRAM is a helicopter airframe repairman from the clue given ( cetified to repair Navy and civilian (air)craft), I think you are about as real as a three dollar bill with Obama's picture on it.
Budd Cochran wrote:

Clue for Bud: FAA is civilian. It makes no difference to me how the Navy breaks down and categorizes tasks. And I don't even care if they use the term "certified". LOL

Clue for Beryl: I knew what FAA meant but you don't realize that Navy training is sufficient to get a civilian airframe repair certificate.
But one thing being FAA certified doesn't do is make you an automotive mechanic.
And you're not which makes me doubt your FAA "certificate".
Budd
Budd Cochran wrote:

And your alleged "clue" that AMRAM means "helicopter airframe repairman" was "CERTIFIED to repair Navy and civilian craft" ??? What sort of idiot are you?

LOL *Nothing* you say makes sense!
On 8/29/2011 12:42 AM, Beryl wrote:

Wrong, the FAA is government, not civilian. Get a clue, guy, and realize you're not winning this point.

Read my other post which quotes the faa.gov site on terminology.
--
I'm never going to grow up.

PeterD wrote:

Do we have a military government?
On 8/31/2011 1:05 PM, Clown Happy Bones wrote:

Who brought in the military?
--
I'm never going to grow up.

PeterD wrote:

Budd did. Are you lost?
Ignore the troll, Pete.
Budd

Budd Cochran wrote:

Will you have the integrity to report back what you find? I say No, you won't do it.

So, I told you, in your alter-ego, that you didn't give useful info. It's interesting you have to put on your red stuporman towel/cape to attempt to engage in a battle of wits . . . . . . . . .
You need is to realize the world doesn't revolve around you, nor does it revolve around me.
If you had given good info, I would have listened, but you didn't, then YOU got snotty about it when told you didn't help any. I musta hurt your itty bitty feelings.
Hey, if you're so smart, how does altitude affect engine timing?
I know that several here do know the answer. Now, do you?
You get one guess.
Budd
Budd Cochran wrote:

The answer is PeterD. I knew you wouldn't say it.

Magnetos have fixed timing. Turbines don't have timing.

It's amazing how a question pertaining to a vacumn diagram transformed into a pissing contest over aircraft systems with everybody calling everybody else (a couple of posters excluded) morons. No wonder this group died a painful death.
Budd... did you find your problem?? e-mail me if you need. I don't check this group very often as you can tell.
Denny
Denny wrote:

Maybe Denny knows.

I never thought it was so painful.

Budd's a moron.

Well, since Denny is a real "mechanic" and ran a modified Kohler in garden tractor pulls, I'm sure he does or has at least heard of it.

IMHO, it was trolls like yourself that killed the group. Just after the Millenium, this was a great group for info and fun.

"Better a moron with common sense than a genius that hasn't the sense to stay away from danger." (Budd Cochran, 9-2-11)
Budd Cochran wrote:

What you liked about the old days, what made this a fun-filled place, was that YOU were one of the trolls. That's right, the group regulars, the a.a.d.t. homies, were the trolls.
I am very pleased to have played a minor role in killing this group.

And that says nothing good about you.
Budd