Heater/A.C. question

Page 4 of 5

Never argue with a fool. The bystanders have a hard time figuring out which is which.
beekeep
beekeep wrote:

Budd says that the aviation gasoline is in a wide gas can that doesn't get knocked over so easily.
wrote in message

ROTFLMBO!!!
OK, you're done.
Budd
Buddd:

So you're bailing out now?
> If a plane is known to never go above or below a certion altitude range, for optimum performance you would set the timing. - Budd
It never goes over 15,000 feet, and never goes below sea level. Now tell me about setting the timing to compensate for altitude.
Budd Cochran wrote:

Sorry, Budd, but you aren't done.
Magnetos still have to be timed correctly for correct tune or *to compensate for altitude* - Budd
If a plane is known to never go above or below a certion altitude range, for optimum performance you would set the timing. - Budd
And here's where you failed to answer...
It never goes over 15,000 feet, and never goes below sea level. Now tell me about setting the timing to compensate for altitude. - Beryl
You seemed pretty insistent about this. You aren't trying to shy away from it now, are you?
Budd:

Yoohoo, Budd?
"Why does aviation gasoline have higher knock resistance than automotive gasoline?" "I'm just an old shade tree wrench twister and I know."
"I'm waiting..."
And I'm still waiting. Hurry up!
And don't forget this: "If a plane is known to never go above or below a certion altitude range, for optimum performance you would set the timing."
"It never goes over 15,000 feet, and never goes below sea level. Now tell me about setting the timing to compensate for altitude."
I'm still waiting on that one too. Everyone's waiting, Budd.
And your certification number is?????
Budd

Budd Cochran wrote:

That's pitiful, Budd. PeterD is on the edge of his seat, waiting for you to deal me a crushing blow, and that's all you got...

beekeep
On 9/8/2011 5:27 AM, beekeep wrote:

As Wendy's much more fun than a moron who thinks he's an expert! Thank goodness for twit filters.
--
I'm never going to grow up.

Petey:

Oh, look, "this is the end of this thread for me" Petey, the EXPERT on correct FAA terminology, is still here.
wrote in message

And still no proof you have an FAA cert . . . . .
Budd
PeterD wrote:

Games over, Petey. I won.

I saw the baby page you quoted.
Read the regulations. <http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c fr&sido5e6995ca47554a8680aae742591d56&rgn=div8&view=text&node:2.0.1.1.4.4.1.1&idno>
Petey:

Q. What is a mechanic job like?
A. Well Petey, you might have to work outside, and the noise level can be real loud and scary.
On 8/31/2011 4:17 PM, Clown Happy Bones wrote:

Following the rule of Usenet... When proven wrong, morph, and then insult the winner! Yep, clearly what's happened here.
Anyway, I'm wasting my time with anyone but Budd, so this is the end of this thread for me.
--
I'm never going to grow up.

Petey:

stamp your little feet and walk off.

So long, Petey.
Budd Cochran wrote:

Hey Bub, I don't know what an AMRAM is. Sounds like a designation for a missile. Was your son a missile?
wrote in message

Read, or better yet, have someone explain it to you in monosyllables, my reply to your previous post. Budd
Budd Cochran wrote:

That makes no sense, BBud. You followed PeteyD's lead, but he quit abruptly. You haven't gained any traction by throwing out Navy jargon either. Try to humiliate me, BBud, give it your best shot. :^)

No need, you've done it for me.
Budd