Help I need a picture!

I am in need of a picture of a Dodge Ram pulling a Chevy out of the ditch, preferable in the snow. At work we are having a war about Dodge vs Chevy and I need to deface a co-worker's locker.

Reply to
Duane

Well, to be honest, it would be a very rare item to find as the Chevy owner/driver wouldn't want the publicity.

OTOH, I wish I could have taken a picture of my old 64 Valiant w/ slant six pulling a Toyota 4X4 out of the mud at the old fishin' lake a bunch of years ago. But, the Toyota owner / driver had the attitude mentioned earlier.

So, I left them stuck up to the axles. When I saw them last, there was a Ford tow truck pulling them out with a strap like the one I had in the trunk of the Valiant.

I would have been a lot cheaper.

Budd

Duane wrote:

Reply to