HELP!! Keyless entry programming

I bought a used 2004 Durango and of course only one transmitter and missing owners manual. These are the integrated key/transmitters that have to programmed or the truck won't run.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Jay

Ok, what's the question?
Mike

What is the programming procedure? 2003 and older Durangos use a different procedure. The local dealer says it's in the owners manual. My intent is to order one from the Dodge web site but would like to set this up now before the key/transmitter is lost or locked in the truck. (4 young kids)

If you only have one key, you cannot do this yourself. For the owner to be able to "self-program" the SKIM key, it requires two "good" keys. To obtain a new key and programming, will require a visit to the dealer or a locksmith who has the programming capabilities (few do).
Hope this helps!
Mike
says...

Dodge Ram, and it came with only 1 key and 1 keyless entry fob. I went to Dodge and got a new key and keyless entry fob.
Cost about $55.00.
Peace of mind having a duplicate set: Priceless
Mark "Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't"