Help need w/trailer wiring harness on 2005 Dodge Dakota

I have a 2005 Dodge Dakota that is not prewired for towing. My 1997 Dakota had a disconnect where I was able install a 'T' wiring harness without cutting into the wires.
I can't find any connectors between the tail lights on the 2005. Can anyone give me advice on how to wire this truck for pulling a small trailer with a 4 pin flat plug.
Found what I needed. A company by the name of Draw-Tite makes what's called a T-One connector. It plugged into both tail lights and has a wire teeing off with a 4 prong flat plug. Then the original plugs from the tail lights plugs into it. Took all of 15 minutes to install.