help on Front End Clunk!

I have a 1996 dodge 4x4 that I replaced the front shocks on (monroe sensa tracs) . I hear a clunking sound coming from the lower shock bolt on the
passenger side. I replaced bolt just like I removed bolt. Driver side seems Ok. When i go over rough terrain (potholes and bumps) it sounds really bad. Could it be a worn out bolt? It looks ok to me.
felix
1996Dodge wrote:

The lower shock mount bolts have to be installed tight enough to pinch the mount bracket against the shock bushing spacer. If you still have the old shocks try swapping one of the old lower bushing spacers in place of the new one. Sometimes the replacement shocks come with a spacer that's a little bit shorter than the originals. If you don't have the old shocks try tightening the bolt down more.
--
Ken

Mine did the same thing. An impact wrench solved the problem.
Laszlo Almasi
Thanks,
That took care of it!!!