Help with a 92 Dodge V6

Hi everyone, My name is Michael,and Im in need some help on my truck that,I bought. Its 1992 Dodge Ram with the 3.9 V6,and has a automatic
transmission.What its doing it my check engine light is on.Earlyer,got the trouble codes,the trick by useing the key switch. The codes that came up are...12,45,22,52,55.Have done some searching,and found the following. 12...is telling the battery has been disscontected. 22...coolant sensor is out of range.That makes sense as the temp guage isnt reading. 52...is the O2 sensor is stuck in the rich mode.Do know whrere it is,in the exshaust 55... is end of codes. The one isnt making sense is code 45.Something about a Logic Module.Is that the main computer. If anyone,can help me,you can e-mail directly,or post here.
Thank you for yall's time
Michael
MIKE DEMING wrote:

dear Michael,
I always reply online as I am frequently wrong
It won't hurt to try replacing the temp guage (and thermostat if it won't open when placed in boiling hot water) while you wait for more replies to come in
my Haynes book (sorry that's all I have) says 45 is o/d solenoid -- problem in the o/d solenoid circuit
as for the o2 readings, you will get a code 51 or 52 (lean or rich mixture) and code 21 is set if there is a problem with the sensor (you did not get that code so you are probably fine)
but as for where the sensor is (in case you decide to check the voltage anyway), try looking on or near the exhaust manifold -- one of mine is about 1" hexagonal screwed in base that sits into the exhaust just below manifold, and has a pig-tail of course where the wires connect and send the o2/exhaust mix -> voltage info to the computer
so your problem might simply be your temp guage (hopefully)
best of luck rachel

Here's a place to get the DTC's to give a general idea of what's going on.
http://www.dodgeram.info/Engine-Gas/OBDI/pcm_fault_code.htm
Code 45 is the transmission overdrive solenoid, nothing to worry about since you have a V6 and overdrive wasn't offered with the V6 as I recall. Good luck,
Robert