Help with Remote Start 2005 Ram Install

    I am installing a Mopar remote start kit in my 2005 Ram 2 door, Hemi. All has gone well, until near the end it says to connect to the Coil?
Each cylinder has a coil on the Heemi! Where do I connect? It claims I should connect at top of engine to blue/green wire. Where? The picture is not clear to me... Where is this coil? Under the air dam box on top the engine? It is not easy tof ind, I know that.
    Thanks for any help!
        Will

Sounds like they want you to tap into the dark blue/dark green wire coming from coil pack #1 (front cylinder, driver's side). You may have to remove the air box to get to this.
Thanks, I was leaning that way myself, it is just the Tach wire, but I wanted a sanity check from someone who might know for sure. Thanks for the suggestion!
        Will

Yep - they just want to be supplied a pulse to know that the engine's running. Hopefully, there's some method of calibrating the module to the fact that 1 pulse = 1RPM (as each coil pack fires two plugs, one in it's own cylinder, and one in it's opposite-in-the-firing-order cylinder), rather than a traditional coil/distributor setup, where 4 pulses = 1RPM. To determine that the engine has actually started, as opposed to just being cranked around by the starter, the remote-start computer wants to see an RPM of >500 or so.