Hemi burning oil

Page 2 of 2
I used Mobil1 5w20 and a Mobil 1 filter no more tick!!

My 95 Hyundai has 150K miles doesn't use any oil between changes. Put some 10-30 in the motor & run the shet out of it for a few miles FULL throdle from a stop accel up to 65 on the hyway & use the trans to slow down (manually down shift)maybe 12 times to make sure the rings are seated You may have just babied it too much during breakin