high beam indicator flash 05 2500

havent had the truck but a week and tonight driving home from the lake with the boat in tow. i noticed something a little odd. i thought. when running with the low beams on i would intermittently see the high beam
indicator flicker. nothing major the lights them selves didnt seem to switch to high even momentaraly. no biggie just odd. so my question is.. has any one else noticed/heard of this. is it "normal" for these DR trucks? this was the first time driving at night with the new truck.
chris
Yes I have an 05 Ram and even with the light off and the truck running it looks like it's flickers????????????????????

My '05 3500 does the same thing, lights on or off. Doesn't seem to cause a problem and still have no idea what the cause is.
Andy

Forgot to say mine is a 05 1500???????