Hitch wt. and towing capacities

Page 2 of 2

I see the bitch is back with nothing more to do than stir shit. (Not) noce to see you again.
punkin:

Just carving punkins, punkin. All Hallows' Eve approaches.

In other words traffic has been slow at her favorite bar, Pole Smoker's Lounge. So she is hanging out here for a bit.
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 05:45:07 -0400, SnoMan wrote:

I seriously doubt you hooked a scanner up while you drove it, but ok i'll spot you that one in spite of my doubts.

How about you missing the fact that they are both DR trucks and wheels on the trucks have no changed. the 05 came with 17" wheels in both configurations (DRW AND SRW).

and i have little faith in your information about the subject so lets just agree to disagree about the accuracy of your information.
--
Chris
05 CTD

Nope, they have 17's as well. 16" wheels won't clear the brakes (bigger brakes since '03). Heck, some aftermarket 17" wheels won't clear 'em, either.

Maybe the one he was test riding with his friend was a 1905 model? <bg>
I have heard a short bead can prove troublesome with a 5er. They make a sliding hitch, that as you turn, it moves the trailer away from the truck to prevent damage.

you have enough truck for this fiver. yu may want an extra leaf on the rear, but try it first. You will meed a slider hitch of course.
enjoy
With the 5er at 11400, what is the weight of the truck ... then the combined weight?
Will it be legal??
Fred