Ho-Ho-Ho

Merry Christmas to all from an old fart that doesn't log in much any more.

Have a safe holiday everybody.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (24-Dec-06 11:20 PM):

Merry Christmas to you too... it's midnight here in only 20 minutes...

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Merry Christmas to you too, and everyone else. Maybe you would find more time to log in if you wern't spending it with da machine.

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

Same to you and yours pal. See ya in a few moths.VBG>

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Haven't seen the "machine" since ole Red and Mac were fueding over it. But I did hear a rumor that Dale snuck down and nabbed it one night. We don't hear much from him anymore either..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Threats on Christmas Eve???? That's a new low for ya now...

You told Sue that you'll have to use her hand for awhile after you shoot that .50???

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Wait a damn minute! I'll admit to have had a few meds this week but that was a few days ago. But my wide assed buddy, don't for a second think your going to run that line of BS. Now if you folks remember, back about a year ago, there was a time when mac was heading to the northwest to visit his son. He was going to haul "the machine" up to Red. Ya with me here? Anyway as soon as that report got out there was a additional report of a floppy eared pudgy guy, in a pink rabbit suit, heading west in a dodge truck with a plow up front and carrots in the bed mumbling about "I'm going to get it" "they'll never stop me". As Mac told the story he parked for the night, the next morning "the machine" was gone. Next we heard of that same pink rabbit suit wearing guy in the plow truck was headed back east with no longer carrots in the back but with this large box. Now does anybody want to guess what was in the box??? Since that time he has turned his home into a armed camp. Ar's, a 50, blow up doll's, you name he has it. Hell, it has been reported here that his daughter is a better shot than he is. Also note that he hasn't posted much recently. Probably too weak to type with all the sessions with "the machine".

To help clear this matter up I plan on paying a visit to the armed camp within a couple of months in the hope of getting a better "grip" on the situation. You know I'll report back exactly what's going on.

Hell, if ya can't trust a one eyed fat man, who can ya trust??

Happy holidays and be safe everyone !!!!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

What's the rule??

You must have girly man hands.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Oh, I get it - when it warms up and the moths come out.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

It really scares me to think what you're thinking of getting a "grip" on. I'd better get more ammo....

A rabbit....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I'm still here, still readin this newsgroup. I can't type much now because of my bad hand, so that's why I don't reply much. It's such a strain to type.

Something in my hand gave out a year ago and hasn't recovered since.

BECAUSE SOME JERK STOLE DA MACHINE, IT ALL HAS TO BE DONE MANUALLY NOW

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to everyone. And to the guy who stole the machine, hope the electrical wiring shorts out while you're using it :)))))

Reply to
Dale Yonz

Not at all, I just don't want to ruin you for life.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Well Dale I think we found it. Seems the rabbit has had it for some time.

Same to you pal.

Given Denny's post it would seem that the electrical system is holding up okay. But lubeing it with carrot juice is causing him some problems.

Your right, this one hand typing is a pia!!

Roy

Reply to
Roy