hole in the bed

Page 3 of 7
Roy wrote:

I knew someone would take the bait, but I reckoned it would be thedumbguy.
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni

Nah, don't flatter yourself. You really should take the advice though.

once again, you "reckoned" wrong b
snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

There you are. And you've been trained to respond to "thedumbguy" already.
--
Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

im here berl. been reading your stuff, laughing a bit. you really are a tard berl. as for thedumbguy tag, it really isn't so clever but i see you are pretty proud of it. speaks loudly for you pal, pretty weak. if you can come up with something good, now that would be fun.......would be some decent entertainment. if you think it bothers me though, well...........you've got a pretty over inflated perspective of your influence. that however, is probably the case.

Well, you were looking for something new to play with, looks like ya have a new toy.
What's sad is that this sock puppet doesn't seem to have much to bring to the table. Hell, most of the trolls that wander through here are at least mildly funny, not so with this one.

i would agree, he is not too original and his sense of humor is terribly sophomoric. but then his arrogance sort of makes up for it and i don't feel so bad about playing with him.
Roy wrote:

I enjoyed thedumbguys response: "once again, you "reckoned" wrong b"
In other words: "I amn't that stupid, Roy took the bait not me b"
--
Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

now king assclown berl, that doesn't even make any sense. you blowing an o-ring pal? settle down, take a deep breath and try to write something that makes sense. you can do it, but you are going to have to get yourself under control.
snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

But it does. That was a stupid reply. Nope, I reckoned wrong, wasn't you... Who does that leave?
Gawd, you're slow.
--
Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

I don't have a problem with azwiley1. We don't always agree but that sometimes happens. So far I have no problem with you either. My first reply to you was meant to explain what was going on with Snoman and why you are getting resistance defending him. Take it to mean whatever you want, throw rocks at whoever you want. I won't pick your battles for you. -- Ken
Nosey wrote:

You neatly, and politely, steered around saying what you think about azwiley1's reply. Good job.
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni

Get bent douche bag. If Ken had something to say to me or about me, he would do so. One HUGE difference between you and Ken though is that his opinion, unlike yours, is welcome, accepted and appreciated. Thought it may not change anything. :)
azwiley1-the-punk:

HarHarHar! <snorf> "Thought it may not change anything" Could someone please translate that for me???
So here's where we're at, punky: No member of your clique has yet shown the ability to state anything of substance. You've got your little tantrum thing going. Roy says I better get my nomex on, but drones about nothing... Zzzzzz. And thedumbguy steps on his own dick every time he thinks he's ready to launch a zinger.
Is this all you've got?
--
Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

You have taken the leap to name calling. How original.

No, my little sock puppet here is where you are at.
Thus far you have yet to post a thing worthy of any thought at all let alone much of a response.

Yawn.
You aren't worthy on any more than what ya have recieved. Bring something worthwhile, or go back to troll school.
Roy wrote:

Here's your challenge, Big Roy.
Explain what was wrong with SnoMan's post. Find the run-on sentence that azwiley1 whined about. Translate it all for azwiley1, so that he can understand.
It's the same stuff that you've already seen. Should be easy. You won't do any of it.

--
Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

Here's your challenge, my little troll.
Bring something worthwhile or at least a little funny. So far all your bs has been real poor quality. Even as a troll you hardly measure up. Hell, your idol, the Idiot, has posted stuff much better than you.
Get back to me when you have something.
Roy wrote:

"Nosey" Ken is the only one out of the bunch that has some integrity. There was nothing wrong with SnoMan's post, azwiley1-the-punk was just throwing rocks. It makes him feel like a big grownup. It's so damn simple, so obvious, and you're too weak and bland to just say it.
--
Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

To say what my little troll? That you have yet to bring something worthwhile to the table other than defend one of the biggest trolls around. A troll, that constantly post's wrong and at time dagerous information. Yup, you sure bring a lot. Although it is not surprising that you trolls do stick together.
Like I said earlier get back to me when you have sonething worthwhile to say. Defenfing the pos as you do just doesn't make it
Roy wrote:

Bland.
--
Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur