hole in the bed

Page 4 of 7
wrote in message

Hey my little troll! Take a jump over to alt.trucks.ford scroll to the the thread entitled "Front ball joints on a diesel" it is dated 3/29/07, about 4 down from the top. There you will see your idol's usual type of response's. Priceless

Roy wrote:

What a surprise, I see the same there as here. The thread was civil through the first four posts.
1)Matt 2)SnoMan 3)Roy 4)Snoman
Then you came unhinged.
5)Roy "WTF! What am I doing dealing with a guy who speculates? Likely this and maybe that. You preach it was like gospel... You are the ultimate friggin troll."
So what were all those "Likely *this* and maybe *that*" things that he preached like gospel? Just a single comment, "A 94 had a different style joint that was more durable. You would not likely have gotten that service out of a 98 thru 2002 whith a cheaper joint design."
Handy link for anyone interested in seeing punks hurling feces over in a Ford group: http://tinyurl.com/36l7la
--
Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

wrote in message

Unhinged??? LOL

C'mon my little troll you have your undies all in a knot 'cause your idol show's himself to be the true Idiot that he is.
Odd that you didn't refrence tha ax job he did on the english language in his last post. Your credibility is about the same as your idol, zlich

Roy wrote:

Were you already coming unhinged over his upcoming last post before it was posted? Why should I "refrence tha ax" job he did? How about the one you just did?
You need to decide what you're attacking. Don't imply that it's SnoMan's misinformation, then move the goalpost to English language after you fail. In the language arena, you're a flop.

--
Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

wrote in message

At least try to be a objective troll.

The Idiot's mis information should be a concern to everybody, even you my little troll.

Goalpost ?? Unless I'm mistaken you jumped in being a net nanny and your concern was composition and spelling. I'm sure you fancy yourself as quite the wordsmith.
>In the language arena, you're a flop.
As are you, when you pick a person to defend
Roy wrote:

What misinformation are you concerned about?

You're mistaken. azwiley1 has moaned incessantly about spelling errors, grammar, punctuation, it wasn't comprehensive, a run-on sentence, etc. You're doing it, moaning about "tha ax job" somewhere in another thread, in another group.

A post, not a person. YOU picked a person to defend.
--
Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

wrote in message

Your kidding right? Do you not read any auto or truck groups? Nope, at least not with the addy you are now useing. I suggest you spend a little time and research the post's made by the pos who's defense you leapt to.

No fool, the ax job by your idol is in the thread that you pasted, read all of it. You are really a mess. If you are going to be a troll at least pay attention and come up with a better spin.

Ah no, I am defending nobody. YOU have spent some time defending a real pos and that speaks volumes.
You failed the troll test, run along now.
wrote in message

Before ya make a bigger ass of yourself go back to: alt.trucks.ford and read this thread in it's entirety. "ATT: Beware of the Abominal Snoman" dated 10/26/2006 at 3:51PM.
Roy wrote:

Try to stay focused, Roy. You pointed at the ball joint thread in the Ford group. What misinformation are you concerned about there?

But I'm not the one defending anyone. And I wouldn't try to defend every post someone ever posted, just the correct ones.

That thread was your diversion. You thought it was something important to point out. Why? If you're simply going to moan that I "didn't refrence tha ax job he did on the english language" then you shouldn't tell me "you jumped in being a net nanny and your concern was composition and spelling." What a hypocrite.

Only thing spinning is your head.

I said, ten days ago, "Often enough, but not this time." Aside from a few trivial spelling errors, there was just nothing wrong with SnoMan's post.
But you think there was, so let's see it.

We're all waiting on you to produce something, Roy.

No, sorry. No more diversions. I'm not being sent out again to read an old thread from last October. Let's concentrate on this thread, in this group.
"Go to a good hardware store and they should have gromments to fit hole and give it a nice finished look. Find samllest one that will work for your needs and then get proper hole saw for its needed hole size. You can also use something that we used to cal "railroad track" that you line the edges on holes and chassis ends and you glue it in place. A good electroning supply house should have that." - SnoMan
"Anybody with a fourth grade education has the tools needed to crtique his posts." - Roy
So are you going to 'crtique' SnoMan's post, or not?
--
Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

wrote in message

Read you idols post's.

If that is the case we won't be reading much from you.

You already read it. As a troll you couldn't help yourself.

Yup, that was a response to YOU.

Which one?
Roy wrote:

I read all the posts. Didn't find the misinformation that you're concerned about. So quit wiggling away, point it out. http://tinyurl.com/36l7la

Maybe not, but that's irrelevant. You've got a full plate right here, it's only gotten fuller with your addition of the 'Ford ball joint' thread, and you haven't made any progress. None.

Hello? What was so important with the ball joint thread?

Hello?
Hello?
Nope, I didn't bother with the 6-month old "ATT: Beware of the Abominal Snoman" thread. I can tell by the laughable title that it's not worth much.

It sure was, so show us your fourth grade education. Do it.

C'mon! I just reposted it. You'd rather be cute?
--
Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

wow assclown. you just gotta relax. you're going to an awful lot of work for snotroll there. you guys share a plow or something?
wrote in message

Tell ya what my little troll. How about you get your idol to correct any of his wrong or misleading post's. Then get back to me. This is a waste of time.
Roy:

He's dead, Jim.
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni

actually assclown, you weere dead some time back. very weak. very weak. you ceased to be fun some time ago pal.

bland??? that's it? you are really weak. even for an assclown you light.

I usually let insults like that slide. Has anyone heard from Budd lately?
--
Ken

Nope. Denny emailed him and nothing back I believe. I'm not sure if it bounced or what the final was. Perhaps he is getting some help, I hope so.
Roy

as do i. at the same time that is a little scary, i hope he is ok.

Nope, not a peep.