hole in the bed

Page 5 of 7
wrote:

back...like he doesn't have internet or has changed his isp. Hope nothing bad has happened..
Denny

Do you have his phone number? Perhaps give him a call. He's where? Moab?
Roy

I found his contact info. It's the same old email address but I have the street address and two phone numbers. Is your @home.net email address correct? If not, send me an email.
--
Ken
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Got it. Thanks.
--
Ken

The more I think about this.... My last day at work is Monday so if nobody has tracked him down I'll give it a try on Tues. Although he would probably prefer to hear from you.
He had become a pia with all the bs but that wasn't the real budd. Something had to have happened to bring about such a dramatic change in attitude. Then he falls out of the picture, something isn't right.
Roy

i really think it is your challenge berl. it has in fact been explained to you several times now. you just have to take the time to read it. geez, and you call me the dumbguy. that doesn't leave you a lot of wiggling room berl. maybe you should just be called the king assclown. it petty much fits.

it was pointed out to you then. go back king assclown and read it again if you would like. if not........well no big deal......you are a king assclown anyway you go. you made that bed.

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:32:30 -0400, Roy wrote:

if two people practicing buddism get into an arguement, witch one is wrong?
or are they both right?
<GBMFG>
Chris
05 CTD

They just shoot eachother, it's easier! ;^)

It is easy. Since as I learned from the master, I'm always right!! <BFG>

Since you are wrong here, you obviously didn't learn all that you thought that you did.

I learded enough to know that I'm always right and you'll always be wrong.
See ya just proved it.

It must be your age making you believe this.

Proved what, that I'm correct, no shit.

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 23:12:47 -0400, Chris Thompson

they don't care!

Hey!!! I'm one of the most caring people you'll ever meet. Just ask our new little troll. I've been quite nice to it.

This is where I throw the bullshit flag Tom. This is one of the most absurd statements I have heard from you in a long time. When questions get asked, they get answered, if you would like an example, let us look at the question from jmc about oil. She got numerous legitimate answers to her question and not the slightest (as you say) attack, flame, etc. If I am incorrect, please by all means, show me. Point something out that is not part of THIS thread, where a question was asked and where the OP was flamed and attacked. Maybe you should get your head out of the sand and actually start reading ever post in here, something I am sure that you are not doing, yet you are not answering the post either, so PKB.
Contrary to what you and the rest of the Sno* sock puppets might want all to believe, this group continues to be what it has always been and will always be, a group of collective individuals that will help those they can, with the best information they can provide and will prevent assclowns like Sno* from causing an innocent and unknowledgeable person undue harm and expense.
I would also like for you to show me (us) where some one was attacked when they were correct in the answer they provided. Roy has pointed out, which you apparently missed or ignored that even when Sno* does provide correct and useful information, he is NOT flamed or attacked. However, it damn sure would be nice if he would learn how to use a spell checker or something and to stop with the blatant "lectures" about subjects, catalytic converters, as an example when some one asks a question. Hell, he still has not answered as to the location of the knock sensor.
Hell, as guy said, no one here is asking you, forcing you or begging you to stick around. You know where the door is, make sure it hits you on the ass when you leave.
azwiley1-the-punk:

Easy. He said "Many no longer even attempt to answer questions", which isn't disproven by your shallow "She got numerous legitimate answers" crap. You don't know how many others might answer, but don't.

Duh. Nobody's talking about the OP getting flamed for someone else attempting to answer his question.

It is not simply a group of collective individuals. There's a closely knit subgroup, PUNKS, who stew together in their own juices and give each other high-fives when one of them throws rocks at a victim.

What were you just saying about the bullshit flag?

Hilarious! How many times would you like it to be shown?

I apparently missed or ignored that too! Where did Roy point that out?
Help azwiley1 here, Roy. Where did you point out that SnoMan is NOT flamed or attacked when he does provide correct and useful information?

And he won't, because he was wrong about that one.

No, dope, it goes "Don't let the door hit you", not "make sure it hits you."
--
Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

What ever your cock sucking douche bag. You are getting old and starting to sound like a broken record, but that is how all you sock puppets sound.

I've said that a couple of times. Go look for it my little troll.

You ignore a lot. But then you trolls are very selective.

Here's a last hint my little troll. Even though you are spinning so fast you can't keep track of things.
Scroll up a little to my response to T bone on 3/28/07