hole in the bed

Page 6 of 7
Roy wrote:

I did miss it, thanks.
"I think most here will agree that the few times the idiot is correct nobody throws anything."
That isn't pointing out that he isn't, it's claiming that most will agree he isn't. Right in this very same thread where he is. In fact, your own very first post in this thread is a rock thrown at him. Sort of a hypocrite, aren't you?
--
Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

By clear language " the idiot is correct nobody throws anything" Experience shows that he is wrong more than he is right.

My first post in this thread said that the Idiot is never wrong or so he thinks
You are such a troll.
Ya know Tom, I could sit here and type a nice long replay to you, trying to rebut what you have typed, but I won't. I have had enough dealings with you, and read enough of your postings to others over the years to know that it would not make one damn bit of a difference. Tom, when some one does not think or see things exactly as you do they are "wrong" and god for bid you could be. In answer to your one question, YES I have been wrong before and been man enough to admit it, though I can not say I recall ever seeing you admit to being wrong.
So anyway, you do and say as you please, I will do the same.
azwiley1-the-punk:

Be man enough to do something this time. Either explain your problem with SnoMan's post, or admit you're wrong.

Why not be a man, and wrap this thing up? Get it over with.
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni

it was posted on a public ng you spaz. that pretty much qualifies anyone to critique anything they chose to. i'm not sure you gave that any thought at all before you posted that.

i understood what he wrote. periods are not a big deal here, maybe you need to go to another ng where periods are a big deal. i could suggest one.

you can understand what the snotart writes but you can't comprehend what he wrote? i think you are playing the devils advocate here.

well crap. so now you are going to come in and grade our correctness? i'm just warning you in advance, you are gonna be very busy little boys.

oh yes he is. and i have this idea that he's gonna be even better now that he has a new toy to play with.

snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

Did you imagine reading that?
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni

well, berl, that was a really good come back. geez, you really put me in my place berl. wow.
snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

Yeah, *wow* alright. It wasn't a "come back", and you've already painted yourself into a corner after the "i'm just warning you in advance" bit.
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni

is this just budd, using an aka? i mean, two different people could not be that stupid or boring.
On Mar 22, 6:27 pm, snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

Nah, couldn't be. He didn't mention Jesus ... or "Momma, or trains, or trucks, or prison, or gettin' drunk".

Move to Dallas (or three hours any direction of Dallas). Everyday ... I'm amazed at the ever increasing number of redneck fucktards in this city.
Craig C.

You are wrong my friend. Suggest you scroll up about 5 post's and check this samstone. We have another.

i see that now. berl and sams. heros to the rescue. rode in on their stallions (ok, on thier keyboards then) to rescue snotard from us. unfortunately, they chase windmills, as is often the case with self imposed heros.
never the less, let them play. they are fun to watch. perhaps even fun to play with.
Roy wrote:

Well, Roy, do you *really* want to talk about stupid? How do you suppose the name "Budd" got planted into thedumbguy's dimly lit mind?
I brought Budd into this discussion. Called him the bible-thumping old whiner. And hallelujah, thedumbguy thinks maybe I'm Budd!
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni

It is easy. You and Budd exhibit the same behavior. Kinda to the point of being a troll. I'm sure that you can grasp this.

I see you and Larry are making new friends while I'm away...... Very impressive!! <VBG>
Denny

Where you been hiding Wabbit?

Where nobody can find me!! Just working at the dealership, getting more involved in the shooting sports this year and getting stuff ready to play in the dirt...if it ever quits raining..
Denny

Geeeeze... the chubby rabbit is bustin' my balls!<BFG>
What ya been doin'?
Oh, your email is out to lunch again.
Roy

Did you expect anything else???

Try again...I cleaned a bunch of old stuff out..
Denny

I just checked, the last thing I got was your blonde joke remark on the 23rd....
Denny