hole in the bed

Page 7 of 7
wrote:

actually, i just think you are like budd berl. you could be budd, i don't know, but you certainly are like him.

Speaking of ole Budd. Anybody heard from him?? E-mails to him bounce back as if he closed out service..
Denny

And yet another Snotard butt kissing assclown, they are coming out of the wood work left and right anymore. My god!

Sock puppets abound.
SnoMan wrote:

around
...also sometimes called 'caterpillar grommet'.
On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:04:27 -0800, "Bryan"
Quite possibly... I am sure it has a lot of names and they might all be somewhat right too. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Sorta like your sig.

In 1968 We called what you need OZ Bushings. Amounted to a plastic conduit nut and a matching real short bushing/nipple. So while thinking of this why not use a metal version. Sometimes called a chase nipple, with a conduit nut to secure it in place.
I would look for a chase nipple in an electrical supply house like Graybar or the like.
Bob AZ