Horn buttons for 95 Dodge Caravan

I use a "club" as a theft deterrent on my Caravan. However, use of this device has snapped off the lugs on the horn buttons, which now fall out
with depressing regularity. Is anyone breaking a Caravan of this vintage and willing to part with the horn buttons? If so please respond by email.
--
Stephen Rees
Richmond BC