How can I determine Engine in 1998 Dakota?

Reply to
philthy

philthy

Hearing goes next! 8>)

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

That went before eyesight

Reply to
maxpower

Other things begin to go to. My buddy used to stand and watch me shave, now he likes to hang and watch me shine my shoes!

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

naaa im not that old, my buddy still watches me shave, sometimes even tries to help

Reply to
maxpower

Even salvage. You just can't go VIN swapping. If it needs a new VIN then you have to get a new one from the motor vehicle department.

Reply to
GeekBoy

Hey, he learned it from his chemistry teacher! ;+)>

Reply to
NapalmHeart