How do you get at the left front blinker bulb on 1994 Dodge Ram 2500

A friend of mine has a burned out left front blinker bulb on his 1994 Dodge Ram 2500 series diesel pickup truck. He spent the better part of an hour yesterday trying to figure out how to get at the thing, but
either it's like a Chinese jigsaw puzzle OR he's missing something.
Can anybody help us out here and tell me how he can remove the burned out bulb?
TIA
--
John Corliss

I just remove the screws (which are a pita) and remove the assembly and pull the bulb out from the back. The park light comes out without the headlight so don't start down that road.
BigIronRam wrote:

Thanks very much for replying. I just called my friend and read him your reply. He said that yesterday, he pulled out the one screw that he can see from the front. He said that then he tried everything in the book to get the unit out, but it wouldn't budge. Said that he might as well be leaving the screw out since it doesn't seem to hold the turn signal light unit in.
--
John Corliss

I believe there're two screws. As he's seen they hide them pretty well. Maybe someone who's memory is a little fresher on this will know exactly where to look for the other screw.
BigIronRam wrote:

I looked, found other screw on other side of truck. One screw per blinker, at bottom edge. Then pull straight forward to slide blinker off the headlight shell that it's attached to.
Beryl wrote:

Beryl, many thanks for that info. I believe that's exactly the trick that my friend needs to know about.
Nice newsgroup you folks have here by the way. Today, another friend is going to be trading me his '92 Dodge Dakota (basic model: 2.5L four cylinder, 5 speed manual trans., regular cab) for my not-so-lovely-but-runs-real-good 1981 Husqvarna dirt bike. I can see that I'll be needing to stay subscribed to this group.
Thanks again!
--
John Corliss