How many Dodge truck owners...?

Found this on one of my bike forums and just KNEW it would be appreciated here.
How many (Dodge truck) owners does it take to change a lightbulb?
1 to change the lightbulb,and to post that it has been changed.
14 to share similar expeiences at changing light bulbs,and how said lightbulb could have been changed differently.
7 to caution about all the possible dangers of changing lightbulbs.
6 to argue over whether it is a "lightbulb" or a "light bulb",and another 6 to condemn those 6 as being stupid.
2 industry pros to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp".
16 know it alls who claim they are in industry,and that light bulb is perfectly correct.
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs,and to please take this discussion to a light bulb forum.
11 to defend the posting to this forum,saying that we all use lightbulbs ,therefore the post is indeed relevent to this forum.
36 to debate which method of changing lightbulbs is superior,where to buy these bulbs,what brand works best for this technique,and what brands are faulty.
5 people to post pics of their own light bulbs.
15 people to post "I can't see their !@#^%$ light bulbs".
7 people to post URL's where one can see examples of lightbulbs.
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly,and then post the corrections.
13 to link all posts to date,quote them in their entirety,including allheaders and signatures,and add "Me Too".
5 posts to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the lightbulb controversy.
4 to say " didn't we go through this a short time ago?"'
13 to say " do a search on lightbulbs before posting a question on lightbulbs.
1 to bring politics into the discussion,by adding that the current president is not the brightest bulb.
4 more to get into personal attacks over their political views.
1 moderator to lock the light bulb thread.
1 forum lurker to post to the original thread 6 whole months from now ,and start it al over again. ~~~~~~~~~
Wolfie
Are you talking about the headlights, tail lights, turnsignals or an interier light ? HAHAHA
On Apr 16, 9:15 am, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote:

That does it; I'm outta here! ;-]

That was so damn accurate for this group it's not funny! :) Bravo to you Wolfie

Only took two. We put the truck on an old center post lift. I held the bulb and my friend spun the truck:)
Al

LOL

Simple but elegant.

Glad you enjoyed it, mon. I've found it pretty universally applicable among the various groups I visit. Doesn't seem to matter much whether it's guitars, scoots, trucks or guns. ;-]
light bulbs".

You fergot 226 to argue whether you should use a beam type or click type torque wrench to install said light bub.
;^)
Mike

Again, you discriminate against the Dial-American torque wrenches. You use derogatory terms like "round-face" and "pointy-headed ho's", which demean the fine work these hard-working torque wrenches do every day in shops across this great land. I am calling for your immediate dismissal by Daimler-Chrysler. Hopefully, America can learn something from this. This is just the beginning - we're going after the K&N haters, next.
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 02:21:40 +0000, Tom Lawrence wrote:

Torque wrench??? shoot who uses those anymore??? *grin*
there's only 5 settings used round here 1/4" air ratchet tight, 3/8" air ratchet tight, 3/8" impact tight, 1/2" impact tight, and the DAMN THAT'S GONNA BE TIGHT 3/4" impact tight.
<BMFG>
Chris
05 CTD

others were forgotten in the original count. ;-]

beekeep
On Apr 17, 5:24 am, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

You're right, a notable oversight. Myself a Godless heathen, my mind reels at the possibilities.

-