How Much Smoke

Is too much smoke in a diesel? I can't see it driving down the road, but my truck sure gets dirty around the exhaust area.

--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

That's normal. Do you have a dually? The stock exhaust isn't long enough to clear the fender. Get a 5" slide-on tip to extend the exhaust out a bit. Another option is an exhaust turn-down - a 90 elbow that shoots the exhaust at the road.

Yes, it's a dually. Thanks, I'll try that.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!