How to fix my broken mirror cover

I was backing out of the garage the other day, you know like in a hurry! and well .. I clipped my mirror!! And so
they want $200 for a new one. It seemed a bit expensive to me so I wanted
to find out how I could fix it myself
when I came across this webpage check it out. http://www.ucanfix.com/Mirror/

Really? You just happened to stumble across your own website.... amazing.
Spammer... I hope you slit your throat on a broken piece of mirror glass. In the meantime, complaints to snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca
On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 11:43:42 GMT, "Tom Lawrence"

Are we having a bad day Tom?
beekeep

Greg, this idiot spammed every group I've been to today. Did ya see the move vickers made yesterday?
Roy

Vickers is a doucebag! He knew the only way he could have won was to do what he did!

Like no one else has ever done a bump and run in cup racing. Give me a break.
beekeep

I don't see that as a bump and run. "tapping" some one enough to get them squirrly is one thing, but bumping (as you call it) in the manner that he did is bull shit. Vickers knew that was his only chance at winning and he also knows that he would never likely get that close again before he leave that team.

As a Harvick fan I loved it - just wish it had been a half a lap sooner.
beekeep

Why - didn't I sound like my normal cheery self? :)