How to Recalibrate Steering Wheel Radio Controls on 06 with Nav-GPS/Sat radio?

I just traded in my 05 1500 QC Hemi for an 06 QC Power Wagon (black) with lots of goodies on it. Awesome truck!! Now I have two toys, an 06 SRT10 2Dr
SB and now the Power Wagon. Can you say midlife crisis? LOL
Anyway, the Power Wagon has the cool Nav-GPS/Sat radio but without the UConnect. My SRT10 has the same thing but with UConnect. So I wanted to put in a factory version in the Power Wagon and not the accessory add-on that Dodge offers which bolts to the dash somehow, which looks cheesy. So I searched around if there's any info on how to do it and surprisingly found only one link on it (below). Scroll down to the 12th post.
Factory v. Dealer Installed UConnect Question: http://www.dodgeforum.com/m_75291/printable.htm
The poster indicates all the part #s needed and the steps, which is cool. However, he stated that the steering wheel controls need to be recalibrated.
Does anyone know how to do that and with the necessary steps involved?
Thanks, much appreciated!!
Ace

The dealership will need to do this with their scan tool. It's a software feature (probably in the instrument cluster module) that needs to be enabled.
In stated, which I commented on below:

Darn. I was hoping it was easier, like holding down two of the buttons for 15 seconds or something like that to get into some config mode, etc.
Ok, thanks!
Ace
In stated, which I commented on below:

btw Tom, remember my post last year about the anti-spin differential converstion offering me help and suggestions? I wound up getting the Detroit TrueTrac and installed around January 06. Well, I pulled it out of the rear and put in the stock diff before trading in the 05 QC 1500. I didn't want to trade in the truck with that rear in it and not get the extra $$ it's worth.
I am eventually going to put it on eBay and hope to get $400 or so for it, but if you know anyone that wants one, let me know. It fits the 9.25" Corporate rear only. 10,000 miles on it. The thing is an awesome rear. Of course I don't need one now because the 2006 PW has electronic front and rear locking diffs.
Ace