I don't believe it!!!

More friggin' snow!! Supposed to get about a foot of wet heavy snow overnight ending Thurs. afternoon.

I started the lawnmower last weekend. Now it seems like I'm in Buffalo.

Okay, I'm done.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

You gotta make a few bucks with that new truck...

Did you find anything on that vibration yet??

Denny

Reply to
Denny

The money is nice but this is the winter that won't end.

Yup, a shit load of trucks have it. Starts at 63MPH, almost disappears at

70MPH. Get's real bad at 90MPH. Seems to occur under power, and is rotational.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Gee, 75 degrees here today.

Reply to
TBone

Roy wrote: >

I've had that problem with my truck every since I've owned it and it is a 99. Seems to occur around 61-65 then goes away. Have all the tires rebalanced and it seems to lessen for awhile but comes right back. Maybe it has something to do with the long bed quad type design, don't know. 90 mph ............. don't recall ever being up in that neighborhood, at least for any length of time.. :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

And I thought you found out that Nate bought a new vehicle without telling us.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

It's all your fault for starting your mower. :-)

Reply to
High Sierra

the price ya pay for livin' on the left coast, bro..

I'll have a few coronas for ya this weekend in Baja..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

90?? maybe the vibration is the nut behind the steering wheel? *eg*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Jerry, go to the tdr and search "vibe". 04 and 05 have been a mess with it. Seems to be q/cab 4X4 short bed. DC changed from Dana to American and some think that is the problem. Regards your truck my 2k had it, I straight piped it and no more problem.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

C'mon bro, If your time is up it don't matter what speed your doing.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Thank you!!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

we got another 6" this morning. i love montana in the winter. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

When you say you straight piped it, did you change from the down pipe all the way back, just remove the muffler, or resonator, or both?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Both!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

It ain't winter.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

sounds like it is in montana.

Reply to
thenewguy

in montana we have 4 seasons. winter, winter, still winter, and road construction. it aint road construction. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Late news. The storm turned into nothing but slush.

Reply to
Roy

depends on the contents of your wallet, I guess... they charge a min. of $10 a mile for speeding tickets and if you're 20 mph over, they can change it from speeding to reckless driving... I can't afford that..