I don't believe it!!!

Page 1 of 2
More friggin' snow!! Supposed to get about a foot of wet heavy snow overnight ending Thurs. afternoon.
I started the lawnmower last weekend. Now it seems like I'm in Buffalo.
Okay, I'm done.
Roy

You gotta make a few bucks with that new truck...
Did you find anything on that vibration yet??
Denny

The money is nice but this is the winter that won't end.

Yup, a shit load of trucks have it. Starts at 63MPH, almost disappears at 70MPH. Get's real bad at 90MPH. Seems to occur under power, and is rotational.
Roy

Roy wrote: >

I've had that problem with my truck every since I've owned it and it is a 99. Seems to occur around 61-65 then goes away. Have all the tires rebalanced and it seems to lessen for awhile but comes right back. Maybe it has something to do with the long bed quad type design, don't know. 90 mph ............. don't recall ever being up in that neighborhood, at least for any length of time.. :)
Jerry

Jerry, go to the tdr and search "vibe". 04 and 05 have been a mess with it. Seems to be q/cab 4X4 short bed. DC changed from Dana to American and some think that is the problem. Regards your truck my 2k had it, I straight piped it and no more problem.
Roy
Roy wrote:

When you say you straight piped it, did you change from the down pipe all the way back, just remove the muffler, or resonator, or both?
Jerry

Both!
Roy

90?? maybe the vibration is the nut behind the steering wheel? *eg*
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

C'mon bro, If your time is up it don't matter what speed your doing.<G>
Roy

<snip>

depends on the contents of your wallet, I guess... they charge a min. of $10 a mile for speeding tickets and if you're 20 mph over, they can change it from speeding to reckless driving... I can't afford that..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Valentine 1 is the way to go.
Roy

Valentine 1??????
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Imho, the best radar detector you can buy.
Roy

<snip>

oh.. I gave up on them years ago...
They only protect moderate speed criminals that are near other cars...
If you're the only car or really moving, they tell you in time to pull over and get your license out..
It's more fun in Calif... the Highway Patrol can't use radar on the freeway.. more sporting that way..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Gee, 75 degrees here today.

And I thought you found out that Nate bought a new vehicle without telling us.
beekeep
Roy wrote:

It's all your fault for starting your mower. :-)

the price ya pay for livin' on the left coast, bro..
I'll have a few coronas for ya this weekend in Baja..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Thank you!!<VBG>
Roy