I don't believe it!!!

Page 2 of 2

we got another 6" this morning. i love montana in the winter. :-)
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

It ain't winter.
beekeep
On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 03:46:02 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

sounds like it is in montana.

in montana we have 4 seasons. winter, winter, still winter, and road construction. it aint road construction. :-)
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

are you kidding me? http://utilityoffroad.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID617 haley wont let me park it regardless of the weather! :-)

put some 589s on it and youll be amazed at how much difference they make.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Nathan W. Collier spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
<snip>
Hi Nate. Could you catch me on MSN sometime? I have an e-mail addy for you...
NOI

i dont get on msn much but ill look for you. if you prefer just go to any of my websites and click the "contact us" link.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Late news. The storm turned into nothing but slush.