I found the machine

I think ole Red had lent it out to a couple of girls that he knows. I think the gal with the red hair maybe related to him. Anyhow, looks like the machine is in good hands :))

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169 /ulorin_vex/TvDS/FU2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.livejournal.com/users/ulorin_v ex/57446.html&h`0&w@0&szT&tbnid=YnXIQvD74jO7_M:&tbnh3&tbnwˆ&hl=en &ei=jf0kRInANIvUJLfA_JwJ&sig2=bZZk_L6ZTwkFraEAE-PzRA&start8&prev=/images% 3Fq%3D%2Bmilking%2Bmachine%26start%3D100%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa fe%3Doff%26sa%3DN
Add pictures here
✖
Try this link: http://ulorin-vex.livejournal.com/57446.html
On 3/25/06 2:40 AM, in article C04A5E2F.D682% snipped-for-privacy@mac.com, "Dale Yonz"

Add pictures here
✖

"It's only kinky the first time"
Mac
✖

I see you left coast guys have gotten to Dale.. To bad, he was a "normal" guy.....
Denny
Add pictures here
✖

Normal !! ????? Think about it, who came up with the original pic of "the machine"? I believe it was your "normal" buddy from the north. It really worries me when a guy who spends his life running around in a pink rabbit suit, carrying a AR, is telling people who or what is normal. <GBMFG>
Roy

Add pictures here
✖
On 3/26/06 7:07 PM, in article Jf-dnY9DcttNp7rZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com,

dale
Add pictures here
✖

You missed the post that stated it had been canceled..
Add pictures here
✖

You left hunting bowling balls out of season and slow motion tractor racing off the list?
Mac
✖

Mac
✖