I Got $1,000.00 free labor and parts on my Dodge 98 Diesel...here's how!

I did read the entire thread.

You took a truck with a worn out front end in for tires and an alignment. The truck still didn't handle to your expectations... ...no shit, the front end was worn out. You then proceeded to authorize the needed repairs under false pretenses, then skipped on the bill.

You didn't get free parts and labor as the subject line says, you just didn't pay the bill. Big difference!

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Did the shop wear out the ball joints, the tires? How were you "victimized?"

No doubt. I'd only hope that your "face" and name have already been distributed to every other shop in the area.

Assclown, you don't have a warranty. To have a warranty, commerce would have had to occur between the shop and you. That never happened.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

They had a plausible explanation. Now your story changes to "evaluate the alignment."

With worn out ball joints. Which part of 'no shit' don't you understand.

heh... It's -you- who needs to keep up. (since the story -has- changed with time)

The fact that you keep beating this horse shows that your conscience is getting the better of you. Wonder why...

Reply to
aarcuda69062

I feel horrible...you are right. I'm going to walk down there and write them a check and add 10% for their trouble. Now I will be able to sleep at night.

Randolf

Reply to
randolf_scott

I got it in writing that I don't owe them a single penny for any service, labor and parts with the signatures of both the manager and president. Plus the second bill with a big "NO CHARGE" written and signed by the manager. I still paid for the tires and alignment. So, smarta$$ I still get warranty work...or they will be getting it up the rear themselves.

You just have to show them who is boss...

Randolf

Reply to
randolf_scott

They should have contacted you when it came time to invent a story, I mean excuse, for their incompetence. I feel for the poor souls who trust in you.

Randolf

Reply to
randolf_scott

and that IS truly sad.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

A check... ... You crack me up.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

YA (yet another) version of the story.

You're from Arkansas... I saw Deliverance... Too much information!

Reply to
aarcuda69062

So, the public prosecutor prosecutes cases of "incompetence?

What happened to "fraud?"

Those two words "" are not synonymous.

Ya wanna start over with a better (another) story?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

obviously something is up, or you would not feel the need to continue to validate yourself here.

is your real name mike schmidt??

Reply to
Dave Lee

Hello,

I was Randolf's girlfriend. I'm sad to say that he was over come with guilt and remorse with what happened at the tire and brake shop and commited suicide this morning. He left a note wanting me to apologize to everyone he ever offended. Also he left all that he had, including his truck, to the tire and break shop that he ripped off with a false claim of fraud.

I know you all will miss him, but know that he lives on in our memories.

Sincerely,

Randolfette

Reply to
randolf_scott

Who was Randolph?

Reply to
Nosey

Reply to
Dave Lee

Friends,

I'm back! Last thing I remember was pulling the trigger on my pistol and next thing I know I wake up in the morgue in a black plastic bag. It's a miracle!

I had a vision too...Jesus came down from heaven and told me that I must go back. I asked, "But why Lord?". He said, "You've been tasked with the awesome responsibiltiy of destroying all defrauding tire and brake businesses.". He gave me this jawbone from an ass of a mechanic and told me to smite the wicked.

Watch out!

Randolf

Reply to
randolf_scott

Amazing. dude cacks it, yet his hand still lives.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

No, just bad luck!

Reply to
Roy

========= =========

lmao

~:~ marsh

Reply to
Marsh Monster

you know....... I think yer a liar.

but damn yer funny.

~:~ marshmonster ~sips his shroomjuice~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

You better be careful or some mechanic will full fill your dream story :)))

Reply to
Dale Yonz