I have a 1997 Dodge 318 motor is running rough But in park it ok

I have a 19 97. 1500 Dodge pick up truck it's running rough when in drive but in neutral or park it runs fine can revel up sounds good but when I drive it it
runs rough I I think it's a few issue replaced distributor spark plug wires and plugs everything's fine do you have any suggestions for me to check I cannot find a valve to check the fuel pressure on this 97 Dodge truck could it be the pressure regulator is badbecause the computer says I'm like 19% more fuel get into the motor then it needs thank you Tim