I have a 2000 dodge ram v6 1500 and the a/c is out.

Money and a good repair shop

Reply to
GeekBoy

Geekboy has a point. You came on like the guy who says "I have a truck and its broken, how do I fix it?"

If you would spend some time describing the signs/symptoms of your a/c besides "is out", it would help get a more meaningfull answer.

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

Determine exactly what is broken or needs replacement, and take care of that. If beyond your abilities to diagnose such and effect those repairs and replacement, take to someone that is qualified to do so. Dave

Reply to
Dave

put it back in

Reply to
.boB

First figure out if it is the clutch bearing or the AC unit. Next, decide if you want NEW or Rebuilt or Salvage unit to replace the unit that is damaged. There are lots of places on the net to purchase any of these types...Good luck.

Reply to
Ravenglyde