I have a 2000 dodge ram v6 1500 and the a/c is out.

How do i fix this?

Money and a good repair shop

Geekboy has a point. You came on like the guy who says "I have a truck and its broken, how do I fix it?"
If you would spend some time describing the signs/symptoms of your a/c besides "is out", it would help get a more meaningfull answer.
FMB (North Mexico)

Determine exactly what is broken or needs replacement, and take care of that. If beyond your abilities to diagnose such and effect those repairs and replacement, take to someone that is qualified to do so. Dave
Navysphinx wrote:

put it back in
--
.boB