i have a 98 dodgevan1500 5.2 lit 318

I've done put new plugs wires distributor.cap and rotor button on it and it runs great r should I say it ldles great and rives up perfect but when I go to drive
it .is misses real bad and if I stay into it it will straighten up for a bit but before long right back too missing..i know its not fuel filter but I don't know if the catilic converter,,r not but if anybody can help me I would. Appreciate it tremendously any all suggestions r appreciated