I have one for sale!!!

Hey there i have a 1995 dodge Ram 1500 4x4 with 118,000 miles on it. All of the maintenance records are current and full for the whole time i have owned it. I am a mechanic myself and have done all of the work
on it. I was wondering if anyone is interested in it??? I just put it out for sale today because i havent drove it in 5 months. But it has been started and warmed up regularly...