I'm baaaaack!!

I see not much has changed in the past week. Some new players but the script is the same.
I managed to get out of MA just ahead of the storm. Made the trip in 18
hours stopped 4 times for gas. Get to do it the other way the first weekend of June.
Greg, again you were right on the money, blew right through DC, no problems at all.
Anything on Budd? Ken, Larry, Rabbit?? I'll get my addy to ya once I get some other stuff done.
Roy

Welcome back man, glad to hear that you made it there safe and sound. Not heard a peep from Budd, I do hope that he is ok and that something bad has not happen to him.

beekeep
On Apr 19, 2:15 pm, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Oh Shit! LOL

yeah, welcome back.

I'm guessing you got a couple of cheeseburgers at every gas stop too. <G> I quit trying that last number you gave me. Just rang and rang. I have no idea what happened to him. Anyways, glad to hear you made it..
Denny
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 15:22:09 -0400, Roy wrote:

welcome back
Chris
05 CTD

Ken
snipped-for-privacy@Fhome.net wrote:

I haven't heard anything about Budd.
--
Ken

been able to locate him or his family. Hopefully he is getting the help he needs.
Roy