I'm getting really tired of this.......

That damned tornado/severe weather siren is within range of a good varmint rifle. I'm getting sorely temped to end it's days. Damned thing has went off three times in the last couple of days. At least
they were all false alarms.
Do you guys get the feeling that I'm getting a bit tired of this shit??
Denny
"Denny" wrote in message
That damned tornado/severe weather siren is within range of a good varmint rifle. I'm getting sorely temped to end it's days. Damned thing has went off three times in the last couple of days. At least they were all false alarms.
Do you guys get the feeling that I'm getting a bit tired of this shit??
Denny
Try three times a day and tell me how you like it!
:^(
Mike

Move your bunny ass out here, you will get zero tornado or earthquake warning sirens. The downside is, you may make plenty of new 'friends' in SF. If you do visit, I would set you up at a decent private range for a good day of shooting stuff you may never have shot before.
--

FMB
(North Mexico)

Let me see....... I could go to SF and get "educated" or go to Co. and live the good life........ decisions, decisions..... I think I'll just stay here and bitch about the weather. Grandcritters can set their hooks kinda deep. But thanks for all the suggestions!! <BG>
Denny
On 5/26/2011 6:32 AM, Denny wrote:

You could move the New Hamster, and get frozen... But at least we don't have those silly sirens, because we don't have tornadoes. (And there's no point in a siren for a blizzard, either!)
Of course, heated leather seats will not be scorned either. You'll fit right in!
--
I'm never going to grow up.

..
Screw those heated leather seats!!!! Let the sissy-cheeks club have em!!!
Denny
"Denny" wrote in message

Screw those heated leather seats!!!! Let the sissy-cheeks club have em!!!
Denny
A club in which you are now a member I understand!
Mike

m...
Not any more. I learned my lesson last summer. There just ain't nothing worse than sitting my delicate biscuits on a fricken hot, sun soaked, leather seat.. Piss on that... Now the wife has it..
Denny
"Denny" wrote in message

Not any more. I learned my lesson last summer. There just ain't nothing worse than sitting my delicate biscuits on a fricken hot, sun soaked, leather seat.. Piss on that... Now the wife has it..
Denny
Suuuuure you did, Denny! Suuurre you did.......
MIke