I need a new key fob

My wife had her purse stolen while we were on vacation, she had the spare set of keys for my 2003 Dakota and her 2005 Chrysler Crossfire. I know we will probably have to
go to the dealer for the Crossfire fob, but does anyone know where I might find a cheap one for my Dakota. TIA, Tom R.
eBay Steve

Thanks for the tip, I found one under 15 bucks for the Dakota, now if I could be as lucky for the Crossfire. Tom

Same thing happened to my wife at Walmart on Thanksgiving week, stole her purse from her shopping cart. We ended-up going to our local dealer for new keys and fobs. $195 for fob and key for my 2004 Dakota, and chipped key and fob for her 2004 Sebring Limited, so good luck !!!
Rog