i need help

Page 1 of 2
i got a 79 chevy truck i just bought and it doesn't run worth a shit what do you think might be going on i know all ready the fuses are good and the
ignition switch is good...
chevyman79 wrote:

I think you answered your own question. Chevy.
Try <alt.trucks.chevy>
Here we just use them for flower pots. <VBG>
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9
On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 16:17:16 -0400, "chevyman79"

It's 27 years old. What did you expect?
beekeep
The good news is antique tags are cheaper and you won't have to have it emisions tested. Least not here in Maryland.
I hear chevy 07 model 2500hd has a heated tail gate, it keeps your ass varm waiting for AAA or your hands warm as you push it off the road. Coasty

Strange... with the fuses good, and the ignition switch good, the engine should run fine...
need we remind you that we are talking about a chevy?
--
-Chris
05 CTD

Kinda missed the sarcasm, huh? :)
*grin* nawww didnt miss it but couldnt miss the chance at a poke at chevy either
--
-Chris
05 CTD

Oh, I see. My apologies. Please continue :)
On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 21:59:38 -0400, "Christopher Thompson"

be nice... remember that they're "like a rock" and rocks aren't SUPPOSED to move.. Mac
mac davis wrote:

LOL! rach
LOL does that mean i can toss one in the lake?
--
-Chris
05 CTD
Christopher Thompson wrote:

If no one is there to hear the chevvy rust, was it ever there? rach
Only if you need fish habitats in the lake and the fish are not sensitive to toxins.
--
Budd Cochran

"Christopher Thompson" < snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net> wrote in message
you know budd ive only had 2 vehicles ever leave me on the side of the road and both were chevys! one was a 81 malibu that split the radiator down the seam. the other was a 96 s15 that lost the water pump while on a trip. neither was plesant experiances LOL. out of all the dodges ive owned several have failed to start in the morn on occasions or the like, but they have ALWAYS got me back home, to this day its been with out fail.
--
-Chris
05 CTD

LOL it would probably get me home more times in a row than that 81 malibu did.
--
-Chris
05 CTD
Budd Cochran

"Christopher Thompson" < snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net> wrote in message
On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 23:14:32 -0400, "Christopher Thompson"

Actually, I've had several great cheby pickups... but I wouldn't want one that they'd built in the last 15 or 16 years.. Mac