i need help

LOL it would probably get me home more times in a row than that 81 malibu did.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

Chris, you're preaching to the choir director, my friend.

I've owned one chevy, a '56 210 sedan; one Ford, a 65 Falcon; two AMC's, A

65 Ambassador and a 78 Concord; a 67 Buick LeSabre; 64 Honda CT-50; 66 CB-160; 72 CB-450; a couple not-running Suzuki dirt bikes; (except for the Suzukis, I've been left stranded by all of them) ...

and I've had:

a 64 1/2 Barracuda

68 Road Runner 65 Barracuda 72 Charger (ex wife's kid brother blew it up) 65 Dart GT (a control arm rusted in two, but I could still drive it home, engine used to replace frozen 273 in 64 Valiant) 64 Valiant (made into a ranchero style pickup and kept on going) 65 Valiant ( gave engine and trans to 64 Valiant, 65 Dart engine still running at 385,000 miles) 71 Charger 72 B-350 LWB van (wrecked by wife) 68 Fury III( trans went out at home) 79 D-150 LWB( engine quit in driveway, rebuilt and is still running for my oldest son) 95 Chrysler Lebaron ( rebuilt trans at 87000 miles but then it has the A-604)

and a 1952 Cushman 60 series RoadKing motorscooter which is still under construction. (VBG)

Reply to
Budd Cochran

that's a multi-part question... like can you throw a Harley in a lake..

Yes, but you probably won't be able to lift it in one piece, parts will drop off..

Mac

mac davis

Actually, I've had several great cheby pickups... but I wouldn't want one that they'd built in the last 15 or 16 years.. Mac

mac davis

hmm.. maybe it's bow tie came loose? Mac

mac davis

Reply to
RamMan

Agreed. But the new Z-06 is a hell of a car.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

the Z06 is nice..ill give them that. and my grandfather's 75 gmc 1/2 was without trouble so is the 92 roadmaster but those are the exception in my family. that being said this morning was case in point. walked into the garage to go to church. and low and behold coolant under the wifes durango. (now in my past experiance with chevy's it would have waited till we were on the road) well no biggie we took the 2500 and picked up the new water pump on the way home. got it changed out tonight and she's good to go for the next 100k *grin*

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

LOL just makes em lighter

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

The durango wasn't really "leaking" like a cheby would.... It was just marking it's territory.. Mac

mac davis

LOL

Reply to
Christopher Thompson