i need help

Page 2 of 2
wrote:

Agreed. But the new Z-06 is a hell of a car.
Roy

the Z06 is nice..ill give them that. and my grandfather's 75 gmc 1/2 was without trouble so is the 92 roadmaster but those are the exception in my family. that being said this morning was case in point. walked into the garage to go to church. and low and behold coolant under the wifes durango. (now in my past experiance with chevy's it would have waited till we were on the road) well no biggie we took the 2500 and picked up the new water pump on the way home. got it changed out tonight and she's good to go for the next 100k *grin*
--
-Chris
05 CTD

The durango wasn't really "leaking" like a cheby would.... It was just marking it's territory.. Mac
LOL
--
-Chris
05 CTD

that's a multi-part question... like can you throw a Harley in a lake..
Yes, but you probably won't be able to lift it in one piece, parts will drop off..
Mac
Same reason all Harley riders own a pickup truck ;-)

LOL just makes em lighter
--
-Chris
05 CTD

beekeep
On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 16:17:16 -0400, "chevyman79"

maybe the dodge manual you're using isn't the right one?
prankster... cheby question in dodge group? can you spel trole? Mac
chevyman79 wrote:

does it have an engine? rach

hmm.. maybe it's bow tie came loose? Mac