I never realized...

Page 1 of 4
What a difference new tires can make! Finally got my new Michelins (LTX M/S) installed today, and it's like driving a new truck - smoother ride, that annoying little braking shudder is gone, handles much better,
especially on the turns. The new tires aren't particularly noisy either.
Woohoo! Here's hoping it actually *snows* this winter here in England!
jmc
I never realized that this post would sounds so much like an ADVERTISEMENT!!! Woohoo!!
jmc wrote:

Go top post elsewhere.
FMB (only one B in FMB)
Bob wrote:

I agree, it's not an advertisement. He's posting from a web based forum. I don't think they have any choice where the post is placed.
--
Ken

Bob wrote:

Bla, Bla, Bla...If you had actually understood what you read about the statement which said that the post sounds like an advertisement...and it does. ..Woohoo!!
Suddenly, without warning, Wrench007 via CarKB.com exclaimed (19-Oct-05 12:40 AM):

::sigh:: oh, just go away. If you'd been paying attention, you'd know it was not. I've been here for a while, asked advice about which tires to buy, and bought them based on the recommendations here (and bought them from a vendor similarly recommended). I included the full name of the tire for the benefit of those who hadn't read my earlier posts.
In the end, I don't really care if you think this is an ad; I don't think the regulars really do either.
jmc

We don't!
Mike
I don't really care if it was an ad or not, just expressing my thoughts for a non-advise post.
"The regulars" ...oh does that make you better and more experienced? Is that anything like a golf or bowling team? well, excuuseee me, while I just pardon myself right out of this post, your wasting my time.
jmc wrote:

all borked.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
Stagg's new Smart Pak Chile is the best store bought chile I have ever eaten.
jmc wrote:

Congrats on your ability to finally buy new tires!
Suddenly, without warning, Frank exclaimed (21-Oct-05 3:26 PM):

My sarcasm detector just lit like a Christmas tree :)
May not seem a big deal to you, but I'm an American posted overseas where the exchange rate is *not* favorable to the US Dollar. I'd have paid at least twice as much for 'em. Finding an online vendor who'll ship to APO can be a challenge too.
Since people come here for advice (such as what tires to buy) I thought that it might be useful to let people know that so far I like this particular brand...
::sigh::
(oh, and apologies if you were serious, and remember me posting a couple of times about tires. Had a bad day yesterday, so I'm a bit thinner skinned than usual.)
jmc
jmc wrote:

I probably should have put a ;-) in my original post. Don't let anyone here get to you.
Suddenly, without warning, Frank exclaimed (21-Oct-05 4:53 PM):

No worries. I usually don't, but 3 weeks of bronchitis followed by idiots at work that micromanage when they're not even my manager have me a bit more annoyed in general just now. I usually just ignore. I learned how to do that from my cat :)
jmc

If we wasn't so far apart, I'd send my little grandcritter over to give ya a hug. She hugs really, really good. A bunch better than an old fart hug. <G>
Denny
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (22-Oct-05 1:45 AM):

It's the thought that counts... I'd take either at the moment; a hug's a hug!
I was just remembering hearing somewhere that a person needed x number of hugs a day for mental health. Don't remember what x equals though...
jmc

Probably depends on the hug factor as some hugs are better than others. I'll leave that to up to your imagination.. <BG>
Denny

Roy

Not just any rabbit.....a cute, snuggly, huggable little bunny that loves to be hugged.....
Denny

we're talking vertically, right??
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing