I never realized...

Page 2 of 4

Lets put it this way, I cast a longer but thinner shadow than our east coast buddy..
Denny

Oh great! What's it mean when a rabbit casts its shadow? Six more weeks of fall?
;^)
Mike

More snow and all the heated seats in the US of A will quit working at the stroke of midnight.....
Denny

Bro....don't believe a word of it. How can a friggin rabbit cast a long shadow? Well maybe with those floppy damn ears, if he could get them to stand straight up. <BFG>
Roy

The ears would be the ONLY thing that would stand straight up... at least according to what I've heard...... lest you think I am piling on again. I would remind you that you brought up <ahem!> heated seats again....
;^)
Mike

Mike, never mind the pile on factor. What concerns me is what he offered when he hopped into this thread. Something about hug's, with the OP. Maybe being pink has sort of, how do I say this, perhaps changed his focus? I'm sorta at a loss for a explanation of his current behavior. Maybe some bad carrots affected him. <BFG>
Roy

Mike

all's jealous that sweet-lovable me might get a cyber hug and you all aren't.. Start all the rumors you want, it'll still be good for us.......I hope.. <VBG>
Denny
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (25-Oct-05 10:46 PM):

I'd like to say, the OP has been sitting back, quite enjoying this little exchange :)
One of these days, I'm going to have to do some googling to find out the origin of the whole bunny thing though :)
jmc, who has been getting pretty thoroughly rained on for the last week. Perhaps I should have installed pontoons rather than new tires...

That's a secret that is best never to be revealed....
Denny

I don't know if Google goes back that far..... :^).... the bunny thing goes waaaay back..... you see when Denny was a little kid.........
:^)
Mike

Don't you have a heated seat switch that needs flicked???? <BG>
Denny

Back when he was just a little bunny. In fact it was so long age he was eating strained carrots. Now that I think about, given his size, he is probably eating them strained now. <G>
Roy
Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (27-Oct-05 6:06 PM):

ammonia, needles and Roy's fantasies about Denny. Oh, and semi-fast vettes. >:-)
We are all immortal on Usenet 8-O
jmc

Damn..... You're good. Remind me never to piss ya off..... <VBG> Now if you can find the oversized tires and skid plates you'll know who the real heavyweight is...
Denny

Here ya are lashing out again. WTF is wrong with oversized tires and skid plates?? I make one remark about strained carrots and your on the attack. Hell, I'm just concerned about your health. I never mentioned anything about weight, even though ya have a whole bunch of it.<BFG>
Roy
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (28-Oct-05 1:34 AM):

have some on your ATV (10 Feb 2004). Oh, and Roy, you mention that you put a plow on Sue's ATV 'cause it wouldn't fit on yours 'cause of the skid plates (23 Apr 2004).
::takes a bow::
In passing, I did find a post that caught my attention: "2 llamas in a van" (sounds like a great name for a band!), which was mentioned in the same thread as Roy's skid plates.
Man, you guys are just masters of thread drift!
jmc

If you think this is thread drift, wait till Denny's Spring holiday comes around. :o)
FMB (only one B in FMB)
Suddenly, without warning, FMB exclaimed (28-Oct-05 3:06 PM):

I found while googling. Some seem to have drifted halfway to Australia :)
My contribution to thread drift: Yesterday, we had the warmest October day since 1888! Today seems worse in contrast. Almost saw the sun. Tomorrow, it starts getting dark at 4:30pm, and gets darker about 4 minutes earlier each evening. England is depressing in winter :(

No, the oversize tires were on my atv. The rabbit hasn't found one that will haul his furry ass around.

Yup, that's correct. Although smaller in HP it moved the snow well.

2 lamas in a van?? Might be beekeep out on a date. He's the only one that I'm aware of that has a van.

We do a lot of things well.<G>
Roy