I never realized...

Page 3 of 4

Maybe if it had a heated seat....

Yep it would with Roy's ass...er .. ballast holding her down...

But we never, ever bullshit or stretch the truth in any way.....
Denny

Sooooo... we are going THERE again, are we?
;^)
Mike

I can't believe that I'm admitting to this but all turned out good in the end but I pulled an '05 T&C in this am, was magnesium green with grey leather, all the b/s that you don't really need in a van. Condensed version is the wife didn't like the stow and go seats, I didn't get it so I'm not going to be a member of the SSS. Whew!!!!!!!
Denny

Your time will come, your hair will turn grey and fall out and you won't have that bushy tail to keep your butt warm anymore. Yeah, heated seats (and the SSS) are in your future...

I'm already grey but I still have most of it, if my ass needs warmed up I eat a sack of White Castle's and the SSS will never be in my future. <at least not that I'll ever admit to>
Denny
Denny wrote:

You can add a heated seat cushion with vvviiibbbrrraaatttiiinnnggg massage on your current truck for much less than the factory heated leather option. Check out Brookstone or similar stores. Not that I know from any experience or anything..... -- Ken SSS Advocate

Only thing that I can think of that's worse than heated leather seats is vibrating heated leather seats. No wonder all you old farts poke along the streets with a goofy grin on yer face. Do ya all keep a tube of KY in the cupholders too??
<VBG>
Denny

You folks have to excuse the "friggin' rabbit". Although he knocks you not so manly folks that feel the need for leather, heated leather at that. You should understand that it frustration that he does so. Given that no seat maker offers a heated leather bench seat for a pick up, and given that his furry wide ass is waaaayyyyy too wide to fit in a bucket seat, he attacks those who have learned to stay the hell out of the refrigerator and can fit into and enjoy heated leather seats.
Now what the hell is a rabbit who has been secrtly keeping "the machine" ranting about a tube of KY???
<GBMFG>
Roy

Ya know, I had to read this twice before realization set in that you seem to be talking from experience and are just trying to pass the "fat ass" off onto somebody else. For example,(1) if I had an atv I wouldn't need to install oversized tires and skid-plates or (2) my half ton gasser does everything I need it to do. I didn't need to get a 3/4 ton Cummins to haul my ass around and (3) I didn't have to dig a hole in my backyard for a swimming pool so I wouldn't scare off the people at the public swimming holes. And I won't mention who had the "PW" moniker for a week. <VBFG>

Mac and Red still have the machine out on the left coast the last I heard. I remember Dale all pissed off that they wouldn't share..
Denny

Getting a little slow with comprehension?

That is undoubteedly because they can't build one for your fat ass. You in a jeep is like me on a atv.

You can't hop yer furry wide ass up into a 3/4 ton.

No, no, no, The hot tub is on the deck. The pool was at the other house.

Shit!! I'd forgotten about that one! Didn't I have to be good or something for a week to get rid of it? <BFG>

Nice, the way ya try to drag those two into it. I can respect that, alls fair. You know the motto.
Roy

Nope. Just couldn't believe the bs that you're spewing.. <BG>

And the Jeep wouldn't need oversized tires and additional skid plates for me to drive it down the road.

It's not "can't", it's "don't want to". It gets to be a pain in the furry ass when I have to crawl in and out of it all the time. The DMI hitch works good but sometimes it still takes a couple of tries.

Sorry pal, as long as I remember it you're stuck with it. And if anybody wants to know what PW stands for, just ask!! <BFG>

The truth hurts. Nothing to be ashamed of....
You get enough rain yet?? It stopped around here a couple of days ago but it's muddy as hell. It'll be the middle of next week till I can play in the fields again.
Denny

Now I understand. The ATV is never on the road!!

I guess it is tough on those short chubby legs.
Roy

Yep. Most DOT's have axle weight limits for on-road vehicals..

Mostly it's that "old age" thing creaping up on me..
Denny

Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (29-Oct-05 9:29 PM):

Ok, I'll bite! What's PW stand for?
jmc

Ole Roy is gonna kill me for this. You better stick up for me when the shit hits the fan.. <BG>
Pudgy Wudgy
Denny

damn, things must be tough if he has to drag that old bit of mis-information up... *sigh* AFAIK, the "machine" only operates on older model tractors..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
I thought Red had the machine dale
On 10/29/05 8:25 AM, in article

Nah, our floppy eared friend would have you believe that Red or mac have it. But in reality ole furry ass has "the machine". I think he has it up in the combine with him.
Roy

is there an optional "cotton tail" heater available?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

And another comes out of the closet with a vibrating one!! Looks like Mike has a another believer.
Roy