I never realized...

Page 4 of 4

Roy's known Denny since he was in bunny diapers... and probably will again, soon..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

He COULD tell you, but then he'd have to kill you..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Suddenly, without warning, mac davis exclaimed (27-Oct-05 4:08 PM):

>:-)
jmc

But your gonna come home sooner or later... I think the old saying is "Time is on my side." <BG>
Denny
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (28-Oct-05 1:37 AM):

considering getting even further away. And much, much drier.
Besides, my Dak goes much faster than you can hop!
jmc

I know Dakotas and you don't know how fast I hop......plus I got the edge in experience.
Denny
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (28-Oct-05 8:02 AM):

Ok, I'll grant that you have a lot more experience in hopping than I do :)
jmc

does bar hopping count??
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Roy

Hop??? You gotta be kidding!!!! It is more of a quick waddle at this stage. If he could hop, he better do it outside so he doesn't damage anything. <GBFG>
Roy

Talk about low fricken blows....... But I'll take it in stride coming from a fart that had to buy a Cummins to haul his ass around..
Denny

Ya poor dis illusioned rabbit. Ya can't take anything in stride, ya gotta take it on the hop! <VBG>
Roy

Waddle hell! He's damned near to the "roll" stage!
:^)
Mike

Waddle?? Roll?? I'm speechless........
Denny

That would be a first.
Roy

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

So that is where the sun is!! Think we have had 2 days of sun in the paxt couple of weeks. Heavy rain and 50MPH winds today. But it could be a hell of a lot worse.
Roy

Denny

It was, further north in NH and Vermont. Have to do a few estimates in the morning.
Roy