I think my truck despises me...

Aside from the problem outlined in the subject line I need some help with a few problems I'm sure someone in here has encountered before...since the dealership can do nothing to help me except have me take time off of work to keep bringing it there....

1) Whenever it is cold out (this morning was 6 degrees) I get this whistling from the engine that goes away if I slam on the gas....dealership says "we can replicate the problem". This only happen when it is cold

2) My truck only has 46K miles on it and has the suspension of a 90 year old woman....I took the front tires off to inspect but couldnt find any obvious problems so I again go to the dealership. The bad suspension also came with a conveinient chirping/squeak from the front right tire and they replaced the front bushings.....about 2 days later it came back...anyone have any ideas what that might be...so I can tell them next time? I know I need new tires and plan on getting them soon, can that be responsible for the suspension problem?

any advice is appreciated....thanks

Reply to
Tafmanian Devil via CarKB.com