I've a thought.

About a week or so ago,"the machine" was a topic of conversation and some accusations among a few of us. Have you noticed what has happened since? No more about "the machine" AND no more from DENNY!!! What do ya think??? I'm of the belief that my wide assed buddy might have taken off to the back forty with "the machine" I can picture it now: Ol' fur face sprawled out in a lean to hooked up to "the machine", his new AR locked and loaded in one hand and a bottle of ripple in the other, just waiting for somebody to try to take "the machine" away from him. Probably has Pink Floyd playing in the background.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Yeah, I think you are right Roy. He is 'treating himself' after such a successful Easter. That and maybe thinking of some little bunnies in Maine...

FMB

Reply to
FMB

Nope . . .no way ... ain't gonna make no comments a bout ya'll havin a "thought" . . . . . . at least, not this time . . . . . . BG

Reply to
Budd Cochran

wow. i'm having thoughts now of pulp fiction. i see the guys down in the basement, but now i see denny in the wabbit suit walking down the stairs. vewy scawy gentlemen.

Reply to
theguy

I wished for peace between us when you claimed to be leaving the group, now you've "come back" with my name in an insulting address line.

I see now the offer was wasted, pearls before swine, as the Bible calls it.

You made the decision to write the address in that manner, so all responsibility is on you.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

whatever.

Reply to
theguy

You really are kidding, right?!?!?!?

Reply to
TBone

my favorite floyd tune --

we should get some footage and make an mpg

rach

Reply to
Rachel Easson

No, Tom, I'm not.

You two always spun the blame towards me for the strife between myself and you guys and when I make a gesture of peace, one of you will pull this kind of crap and then spin it into being my fault again.

Guess what? Now it's Google archived as to who is responsible and who supported the insult, you.

So, now what? Do you clowns continue your attacks? Do you continue your hatred and bigotries?

As for me, do your worst. I do want to thank you, Tom, for honing my skills at ignoring bigoted idiots like yourself and "theguy".

Reply to
Budd Cochran

You just can't ignore them?

You are playing the blame game with.......

That is a bit over dramatic imo.

Are you sure that "the guy" it is not a spoof? The original didn't operate in that manner, also the verbiage is different.

Please take a deep breath and relax for a bit or I might be the oldest old fart here.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I am actually sorry to hear that.

You really need to grow up Budd. Nobody is spinning the blame for anything on anyone here. From what I can see, he used the word "budd" as a somewhat friendly generic to mean anyone, not just you or you by name. I guess you never heard such things as hey budd, gotta smoke or hey budd, what time is it when someone is asking a stranger for something. Just because someone nicknamed you "budd" doesn't make it exclusively yours. Now if he put it as snipped-for-privacy@nowayBudd.net then I might agree with you as the capital B would indicate a specific name (especially since he never uses caps) but since he didn't..... As for the accusation of tag teaming, that more accurately describes what you and Maxi do, LOL .

Hahahahaha, you do make me laugh Budd. Google will show no such thing because it simply didn't happen and your feelings of paranoia cannot be captured.

What attacks Budd? When was the last time I actually attacked you and was the one who started it, years ago??? While I may have said you were in error not so long ago, such as in your mileage conversion between the US and Canada, it was not an attack in any way. As for hating you, I have no reason to. If I really dislike someone, I simply add them to my kill file and I'm done with them. Be honest Budd, the only one with feelings of hate here is you and I still don't have a clue as to where these bigotries you keep claiming come in.

As I said before, you are kidding, right?!?!?!?!? Your victims mentality has already been seen for what it is dude so continuing to play it really doesn't do much for you except make you look both childish and desperate for attention, as does this.

Reply to
TBone

no, it was my fault. sorry. when i rebuilt this computer i wasn't gonna put a newsreader on, if you remember what i said before. but then i needed to buy some used stuff so i put agent back on and subscribed to the local forsale newsgroups. well, agent has changed! it is very hard to configure now. i had trouble getting it to accept my new isp's news server too. anyway, i went through a bunch of installs and uninstalls and just before i decided to bunch the stupid thing, on my last try, i got it to work. the nowaybudd thing was my frustration coupled with my feeling that i wasn't gonna use a newsreader beccause i had grown so weary of your behavior. it was a joke and i actually meant to change it before i ever posted but once i got agent working.......well, i just forgot about it. sorry budd, didn't mean to get you worked up, that was my fault.

otoh, your response shows that i was right the first time and that you really are all messsed up. geez, you can over react to the most mundane crap. anyway, i'm weary of your stupid inane childish crap. i come back one time to look around and i see posts with you arguing with everyone. then you come off with this stuff. you are emberassing budd. in fact, you are ill budd. do you really thnk that google has any interest in placing something that has anything to do with you into history? for crying out loud. recorded for history. you are a dickwad budd.

Reply to
theguy

So, you haven't noticed T-bone's attempts to start new arguments?

No one of importance, but by replying, the insulting addy is recorded for posterity.

Roy, have you forgotten the number of times you've told me to shut up/not reply/ignore/etc. while letting them alone in those arguments? Why is that? Is it my religious beliefs? my political choices? The color of my hair?

If anyone should have been quiet, it should have been you because you took the advice you wanted to give me . . .again..

Yes, in your opinion. In my opinion, it was necessary.

I don't really care as it could be a case of theguy changing his verbage to disguise himself.

I believe you already are. I'm not 60 yet and, iirc, you are over 60, right?

Roy, I really did not need your input on this and was going to read but ignore any further postings from those two. May I go back to that now??? It may have all been nothing more than T-bone using it to start an argument. You should have left it alone, IMHO.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Now that sounds like you.

I for one, am glad to see ya returned.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Well, your lack of honesty will surface in the next paragraph. . . .

Oh, and stop to realise that you just commited the "sin" you accused me of, that is: Leaving the group but not really doing it.

Really? Who uses someone's name as a profanity? Not me.

To you it's mundane, to me it's who I am.

Liar. I wasn't arguing with "EVERYONE".

No, you "came off with this stuff." I was minding my business.

No, I am not embarrasing Budd.

ROTFLMBO!!!!! My doctor, who is licensed to pratice medicinal sciences, says you are wrong.

My, my. whatever. Thank you for proving that I was right about you.

Now, I am done with the both of you.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

~:~ marsh ~takes a sip of his mushroom tea.....takes a drag off his dooby...... wonders......if this room will ever go to shit like the chev 4x4 ng....... .................................................nah...................these guys got character, and staying power~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Not really. I saw where he commented on a mpg thing, but that was it.

No Budd I have not. You have made a believer out of me, it is futility to suggest that you ignore.

Since you asked I'll answer, after I answer your other questions

No

No

The color of my hair?

No

It is my foolish attempt to suggest to you that not get worked up and start your usual response to a person that you feel that disagreed with you or to use your word "attacked". Rest assured when you go off on sombody I shant attempt to quell the flames again.

I don't really follow the above. But if you meant that I should have ignored your response to tg or tb you are 100% correct.

Seems I was wrong it was "the guy" Hell he even apologized. Of course he responded to your post.

Nah, not 60 yet.

Well ya got it, live with it, it wasn't harmful.

I don't see where tb was attempting to start an argument. Budd, I thought you were kidding too.

You should follow your own advive IMHO

Roy

Reply to
Roy

It's one of many, but I don't expect or ask anyone to look for them, I just thought you might have noticed.

You have several times (BG) , but my point is made, I will respond if I think I need to.

But you still did not answer the question: why have you never told T-bone or theguy to not reply?

Sorry, I dropped a word or two.

It should have read, "If anyone should have been quiet, it should have been you because you should have taken the advice you wanted to give me . . .again.."

Then he negated the "apology" with the next paragraph.

I'll be 60 in February 07.

Are you sure? My hand would have been stinging from the slapping if I handed jerked it back. ;^)

Nope. I wasn't kidding. He says he uses my name as a profanity, a curse word. Maybe it means nothing to you, but it means a lot to me.

As should have you, my friend. Yes, I do consider you a friend, Roy.

You and I can and have disagreed without the name calling, etc. that tb and tg seem to require. If we do insult the other, we can apologize without renegging on the apology, and the other can accept it.

Budd

***
Reply to
Budd Cochran

My mistake I only answered the first of your two part question. "No Budd I have not" was the answer to your "have you forgotten the number of times....."

Now for the second part of your two part question that I missed. Actually that is easy. You and I go back a bit. That said, when these folks or anybody else does anything that you feel is out of line a bit you turn it into a friggin' war.imo. All tb said "was your kidding right?" Your reply was friggin' nuts imo. It is what you do, overeaction, honestly at time's you make an ass of yourself and this is one of those times. As a friend I was trying to nudge you away from some overaction. I'm sure you don't like the answer but you asked the question.

This is what I mean. It is over the top with regard to what was posted.

Here ya are again.

He apologized and explained. He didn't have to. Then he replied to you in his second para. Odd though, he used the same word "over react"

No Shit!!! You ARE older than me!!

Your are much too sensitive.

I don't see where he used your name as anything.

Yup.

I'm going to go back and snip some of this, I'm starting to get lost here.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

i think i was probably too relaxed the first time :), thats why it didn't sound like me. so, i think it was you that suggested some different news readers. i understand why now. i should have listened.

Reply to
theguy