I've a thought.

Page 3 of 6

really? is that where this all started? the last thing i remember is firing up free agent, getting it working and writing something about a wabbit. next thing i knew there was a flash of light and i got thrown off my chair.
so, thats what it was all about. suppose i can blame it on denny? i mean, at this point, why not?

So, it did work after all.... I told you guys not to fuck with the bunny.....

All depends if'n you want thrown out of that chair again.. <BG>
Denny

And here I am, missing all the fun. It's hell having to work for a living and raising food to feed all you city folks.. <BFG> I ain't even had time to play with the AR this week. Play nice now!!
Denny

didnt get to play with they AR? man thats just wrong. get your butt off that chair and go blow the hell out of something! *grin*
--
-Chris
05 CTD

And that's just what I did after my last post. Three hours at the range does wonders for my mood...<VBG>
Denny

would
living
time
does
good! thats something i need to do myself. havent gone out and blew off some steem in quite a few months.
--
-Chris
05 CTD

Ah, fur face I knew you'd show up.<VBG>
All work and no play makes for a skinny rabbit, can't have that can we. I'd suggest a few 30 round mags and 1,000 rounds and go play for a bit. Did you get a scope and bi-pod on that puppy yet? That'll get you out to 300 yards anyway.
Roy

Got the scope, a Weaver 1.5x. Real men don't need bi-pods to hit something!!!!!
Denny

I figure you'll be at 6" at 100 maybe 3" with 3 rounds without. After a couple of hundred rounds you'll be happy you have one. <G>
Roy

I'm thinking I can hit your fat ass at 1000 with one eye closed.... <BFG> I got a bipod on the .220 Swift that I go hogging with. Ya just can't beat a good bipod when sitting out in the middle of a 30 acre field. I'm starting to get comfortable with the Springfield but I sure need more practice with double taps. My second shot is always high and right a few inches. Guess I'll just need to burn more ammo.
Denny

At 1000? Hell you can't see that far with a scope.

I had the same problem with the Sig 239/357, second was a little high to the left. Changed to the 40SW barrel and was nuts on. Ya might want to try some different ammo in it. What are you useing?
Roy

Winchester white box and Remington green box. Also tried a couple of mags of Federal Hydra-shocks. I'm telling ya, the Federals are loaded a little hotter than the other brands of range ammo.. <BG>
Denny

I used the wwb and the accuracy was a bit off with the AR, been using Federal American Eagle in it and found it to be much better. On the other hand, the hand guns all eat up the wwb with no apparent difference. Of course am not going out as far.<G>
Roy

hmm... educate me, Denny.... I thought double-taps were just for killing PEOPLE??
Mac

I shoot in a couple of leagues that is similar to idpa shooting. A lot of the scenario's involve shooting at cardboard cut-outs of the bad guy(s) coming in the door/window/holding hostages ect. Most of the stages are 6 shots at 3 targets against the clock so getting good at double taps really helps the score.
Denny

ok.. so it's the same double-tap you use for people.. wasn't sure what ya meant.. thanks.. Mac

I think he meant for the bunny-belly, not the rifle...
Mac

Don't you have some old people stuff to do??? <BG>
Denny

not that I can remember.....

Mac

Hey ya old hippy what ya doin' up so late??
Roy