I've a thought.

Page 4 of 6

late??? You're on the right coast, bro... 3 hours earlier here on the left coast..... lol Mac

Ooooops....... Been a real long day. But it is still late for you old folks.<G>
Roy

Which would make perfect sense since he does seem to just babble on.

If that were even remotely true, then he should have posted it there but he didn't and is not man enough to bother explaining it now. Probably because all it would do is make him look more foolish. Funny thing is that is never stopped him before.

Hahahaha, what's the matter Maxi, are you still upset because you got your ass kicked so bad in the alternator thread. The article you posted said no such thing and anyone with a first grade reading level would know it. I guess that says it all with your take on it.

Because I have better things to do and you really posted nothing of value to respond to. You seem to be confused between a rule becomes effective and when the various steps IN the rule take effect. Here's a hint, the steps take effect according to dates WITHIN the rule. Perhaps you should actually read it and take a course in contracts .00001 first, moron! Now go sulk in the corner after yet another ass beating.

Amusing, but its clear you still haven't a clue.
--
Max

As it is clear that you are still deep in denial.
"Max Dodge" < snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net> wrote in message

Another great example of your psychosis via a demonstration of the phenomena known as "projection".
--
Max

gads this gets old. even to me. not really funny any more either.
That is why I don't continue these silly arguments anymore and if he wants to consider that a victory....
< snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net> wrote in message

LOL, the reason you don't is because you got your ass handed to you. Otherwise, the proof that you prattle on as infinitum is all over this newsgroup, just pick a thread.
--
Max

<snip>

I'll be 60 in October... But you guys were old farts long ago and I'm still learning the ropes... Mac
Well, some people are slow at learning . . . .
<VBG>
--
Budd Cochran

"mac davis" < snipped-for-privacy@splinters.comcast.net> wrote in message
<snipped a bunch>

All I can say is you're both old farts!!! Hell, I ain't even 50 yet!!! <BFG>
<snipped a bunch more>

Budd, I hope you don't take this personal but my little grandcritter named her hamster "Budd". He is a cute little fellow, especially when he stuffs four marshmallows in his cheeks <BG>
Denny

Now I have a couple of questions.
Which budd are we talking about???
Did the little guy ask permission before he named the hamster? Don't want him in the shit due to a nickname
Rabbit, you da man!! What balls!! Now where the fuck is the machine???? <GBMFG>
Roy

You have a extremely intelligent and gifted grandchild . . .obviously, doesn't get it from your side. . . . VBG
--
Budd Cochran

"Denny" < snipped-for-privacy@woh.rr.com> wrote in message

And the best part is that she likes me. <BG> I've been putting in some long hours in the Deere the last couple of weeks and critter has spent a few hours riding with me. She hasn't grasped the concept of steering yet but she tries hard. Maybe next year........
Denny
I'm glad to see you carrying on the fine Midwestern tradition of teaching kids to drive tractors. BG
Now if they will learn to not talk on a cell phone while doing it. . . .
--
Budd Cochran

"Denny" < snipped-for-privacy@woh.rr.com> wrote in message

Wait a minute....I talk on the phone when working ground..... <G>
Denny
AHA!!!! Setting a bad example!!!
The poor kid's been exposed to such horrors !!!!
BG
--
Budd Cochran

"Denny" < snipped-for-privacy@woh.rr.com> wrote in message

Does she spell Bud with one or two "d"s? Mac
In Utah, it can be spelled "Budd", "Bud", or "(G)/U814*([x]Y)=TOIHBFKACC"*
;^D
--
Budd Cochran

*(The One Incredible Human Being Formerly Known As Charles Cochran)