I've a thought.

Page 6 of 6
FYI, "Rosebud", "Cockroach", "Chucky", "Cock-run", "Cocky" and the like have been said to my face, but in no case did the speaker state it had become a
word for them to use as a profanity.
I stopped decking people for those names when I realized I could cave in car doors with a single punch. I didn't want to kill anyone over a name. What tg did with his admission was a different thing altogether, IMHO.
Could we drop the subject now, or should I write an entire thesis on differing moral values and personal values in America from the 1700's till today? ;)
Budd

***

" or should I write an entire thesis on

Yup, but do it in long hand. It will keep ya busy for a bit.<BFG>
Roy
You do realize it will make the Starr Report look like a brochure, don't you?
Besides, if I did it in longhand (cursive for the younger folks), not a doctor in the US would be able to read it.
VBG
--
Budd Cochran

"Roy" < snipped-for-privacy@home.net> wrote in message

Exactly my point. Just think how long it would take to write it.<G>
Roy
Roy wrote:

my favorite floyd tune --
we should get some footage and make an mpg <gbfmg>
rach

~:~ marsh ~takes a sip of his mushroom tea.....takes a drag off his dooby...... wonders......if this room will ever go to shit like the chev 4x4 ng....... .................................................nah...................these guys got character, and staying power~

Marsh.. IMHO, the net nannies killed the cheby group.. these "pissing on each others feet" threads somehow keep the NG alive...
The Chevy group could use a few more threads about unrelated shit, IMO.. might make a few folks look at it once in a while.. Mac
mac davis wrote:

================== I'm currently developing a strategy to resurrect that room.
It entails allowing myself to become victom to an onslaught of deflamatory replies........... something that I'm try'n to come to terms with.
After all, at heart, I'm a sweet guy and not one for conflict.
~:~ marsh ~makes himself giggle.......takes sip of his shroomjuice.....wonders how he's gonna trick these guys into helping him piss off the wannabe's in the chev room~

each
might
Well, that much is obvious ;-)

I think the subject line says it all, bro...
All I can reply is that it's only kinky the first time... and that you might LIKE having thoughts... *g* Mac

Hey!! I worked all day to come up with this. <BFG>

Bro ..ya sure there isn't something you'd like to share? Sorta maybe drag it out of the closet.<VBG>

I know I've got some here someplace, I just know I do. <BFG>
Have you heard from Denny recently?
Roy

Seems like I got a bunch of jokes from him recently??
Maybe if we call him "Dennis" he'll peek back in?? Mac

I emailed him and got nothing, which is unusual. I try again and if still nothing I'll jump on the phone.
Roy

I recieved something on the 18th. Unlike him. Roy