Ideas for Santa

If ya'll need an idea for ole Santa, tell him you need a set of Gearwrenches. Darn near the best idea in hand tools that's come along in years and I haven't even broke one yet...

Of course some of you lard asses out there will want heated leather seats.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

By the time they finish with my shoulder I'll be retired. Ain't planning on useing the tool's I have, unless it's to adjust a surf rod and reel.

Your just friggin upset 'cause your fat ass won't fit in a heated leather bucket seat. Maybe they will come out with a heated bench seat or sofa size for ya.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I would like a cool down timer for my 12v.

Does Santa need the shipping address?

Reply to
krenelka

Agreed - though I finally broke one the other day, changing out the front shocks on my '03 (friggin' stud mounts on the upper shocks... would it have killed them to design a shock tower that used a simple eye mount? Wound up cutting the stud off with a recip. saw).

That's not the fault of the tool. I mean, I was using two 2-foot pipe extensions on the wrenches in an effort to break the stud nut loose. That's a little more torque than a 9mm wrench should be subjected to :)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

I really feel'n sorry for Sue about now.......

Sorry, it was there for the taking...

First hand knowledge coming from a tub-a-lard driving a 2500 diesel to move the lard around to having to go to a low-slung wagon with a high hp motor to haul it. What's the matter??? Getting too difficult to get that fat gut up a step or two??? The ole truck too top heavy to take corners???

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Forwarded to snipped-for-privacy@abuse.com If that's what it takes to break them, I'll be ok. Most I ever do is hook a box end over the jaw of the open end to tug on.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

nawww it shoulda held up *grin*

now if it was a 20ft piece of tube then id say yea you exceeded the torque rating on the wrench

*even bigger grin*
Reply to
Chris Thompson

Not bad, not bad at all

Wow!! You really are lashing out aren't ya. Must have one hell of a rash on that wide ride. What ya use corn statch by the 55 gal. drum?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

New Rancho 9000's???

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

Bilstein 5100's, actually :)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

No rash at all, just stating fact.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

All I want for Christmas is a Johnson - Kenseth DNF this Sunday.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Ain't much surf in Southern FLA. Tampon, er I mean, Tarpon fishing in the flats looks like a lot of fun.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Daytona area. Anywhere ocean waves break on the beach and you can fish wearing in Jan is just fine with me.

Oh, dodge won't win a race!

Roy

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Well, you'll get Johnson but Kenseth a dnf? Your dreamin' !

Roy

Reply to
Roy

WTF are you doing??? You of all people know the rules about bringing facts in. Doing so is a sure sign that you are lashing out.

Big, nasty rash!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Sorry, above should say "wearing shorts in Jan."

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I recently put a high mileage 1995 (152k) 360 in a 92 dakota.

Well, it spark knocks some, just going down the road.

If i push it while accelerating 15mph - 65mph , it spark knocks pretty good and smokes white smoke..

I ASSUME this engine is box stock. ..... it came out of a 1995 1500

4x4 auto. Certainly did not look like a hot rod.

What causes these engines to spark knock??

Its using some oil... I assume the oil seals are gone. I has not shown any sign of blow by.

My 3.9 v-6 (in another 92 has always knocked a little bit, just cruising down the road. But DONT when accelerating.

MY 3.9 was using oil until I replaced the oil seals.

Any help with the spark knock issue would be appreciated.

Earl

NC

Reply to
Earl Groce

It's the manifold plenum gasket thats failed. That will result in your spark knock and oil consumption. Very very common with the older 360's.

Reply to
miles

How does the manifold plenum gaskets affect oil consumption??????

Replacing those gaskets isn't much of a problem..

Earl

Reply to
Earl Groce