Ideas for Santa

It causes oil to leak into the intake.

The below information and this link should help.

NUMBER: 09-05-00 GROUP: Engine DATE: Feb.25, 2000

MODELS:

1994 - 1999 Ram Van 1994 - 1999 Dakota 1994 - 1999 Ram Truck 1998 - 1999 Durango 1994 - 1998 Grand Cherokee 1996 - 1998 Grand Cherokee

This bulletin supersedes technical service bulletin 09-06-99, dated September 10, 1999 which should be removed from your files. This is a complete revision and no asterisks have been used to highlight revisions.

SUBJECT: Spark Knock And Engine Oil Consumption Due To Intake Manifold Pan Gasket Oil Leak

OVER VIEW: This bulletin involves the replacement of the engine intake manifold plenum pan gasket.

NOTE: This bulletin applies to vehicle equipped with a 3.9 liter, 5.2 liter or 5.9 liter gasoline engine.

SYMPTOM/CONDITION: An engine intake manifold plenum pan gasket oil leak may occur on some V-6 and V-8 style engines. The oil leak is internal to the engine so no external oil leakage will be present. Two symptoms of this oil leak condition may be present. The vehicle operator may experience an engine spark knock during acceleration and/or an increase in the amount of engine oil consumed by the engine.

Reply to
miles

Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (18-Nov-06 10:05 AM):

Not me! Is there any such thing as a cooled leather seat? Damn, it's in the 90s here and it's not even summer yet! (90f @ 10am.)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

im easy to please, i guess. i just want some oem seat covers. camping is killin my fabric seats! so i just ordered the oem seat covers and as soon as the right time comes up, ill tell my darlin wife that she bought me my christmas present.

Reply to
theguy

Actually there is. It's not actually air conditioned but its a fan under the seat to make it breath. I think its Volvo that has now but it'll be common in a couple of more years.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

That worked for me last year. The wife got me a Springfield loaded 1911. When I acted surprised when I unwrapped it, she just wanted to know what the hell it was...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

would she buy one for me this year?

Reply to
theguy

Dreaming is what Christmas is all about.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Hell I probably would if you'd keep the grass mowed and trimmed all summer...

More shoot'n time for me that way

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I call that a "remote punch". A tool, designed for punching holes in objects at a distance.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon