Ideas for Santa

Page 2 of 2
Earl Groce wrote:

It causes oil to leak into the intake.
The below information and this link should help. http://autorepair.about.com/library/a/1h/bl654h.htm
NUMBER: 09-05-00 GROUP: Engine DATE: Feb.25, 2000
MODELS: 1994 - 1999 Ram Van 1994 - 1999 Dakota 1994 - 1999 Ram Truck 1998 - 1999 Durango 1994 - 1998 Grand Cherokee 1996 - 1998 Grand Cherokee
This bulletin supersedes technical service bulletin 09-06-99, dated September 10, 1999 which should be removed from your files. This is a complete revision and no asterisks have been used to highlight revisions.
SUBJECT: Spark Knock And Engine Oil Consumption Due To Intake Manifold Pan Gasket Oil Leak
OVER VIEW: This bulletin involves the replacement of the engine intake manifold plenum pan gasket.
NOTE: This bulletin applies to vehicle equipped with a 3.9 liter, 5.2 liter or 5.9 liter gasoline engine.
SYMPTOM/CONDITION: An engine intake manifold plenum pan gasket oil leak may occur on some V-6 and V-8 style engines. The oil leak is internal to the engine so no external oil leakage will be present. Two symptoms of this oil leak condition may be present. The vehicle operator may experience an engine spark knock during acceleration and/or an increase in the amount of engine oil consumed by the engine.

beekeep
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (18-Nov-06 10:05 AM):

in the 90s here and it's not even summer yet! (90f @ 10am.)
jmc

seat to make it breath. I think its Volvo that has now but it'll be common in a couple of more years.
Denny

im easy to please, i guess. i just want some oem seat covers. camping is killin my fabric seats! so i just ordered the oem seat covers and as soon as the right time comes up, ill tell my darlin wife that she bought me my christmas present.

That worked for me last year. The wife got me a Springfield loaded 1911. When I acted surprised when I unwrapped it, she just wanted to know what the hell it was...
Denny

would she buy one for me this year?

Hell I probably would if you'd keep the grass mowed and trimmed all summer...
More shoot'n time for me that way
Denny
I call that a "remote punch". A tool, designed for punching holes in objects at a distance.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.