Identifying a carburator?

I've got a 75 1 ton 360 and it has a two barrel. First they told me at Autozone there were 5 possible models. So i've looked around the web trying to figure out where and which of the numbers on my caburator is
the correct one. I can't find a picture of mine and when I called back they said there were only two models and the carb kit covers both. Not wanting to waste too much more time I'm looking for someone who might have an idea where I should look next. Ken
Does the fuel line go into the fuel bowl from the passenger side of from the front side?
Passenger side = Holley
From front = Carter.
--
Budd Cochran

Budd Cochran wrote:

I should hav mentioned it was a Holly. I got the kit they said would work and i've found out the model # Thanks ken
No prob. Glad to help.
--
Budd Cochran

The FIRST place to look is at a REAL parts store.... not Autozone. Try a NAPA dealer, you will get the help you need.
Mike

I have to be fair, Mike.
NAPA stores are as varied as their staff. The local one here in Moab isn't nearly as good as the CarQuest or the Parts Plus stores on customer service. It has contracts with a local mine and all the off-road / tour businesses and the local shade-tree needing to get to work Monday morning is up that well known creek.
--
Budd Cochran

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.
www.recarbco.com
R, Joe

I have a 71, witha 360. It has a Holly on it. It was the most common stock carb back then.
--
------MoParMaN------

---Signature Pending Yet Another Assine Comment by MIANDERSON---