If only I had a place to park this!

Face it, 75% + of used vehicles sold at dealers are auction cars.

Reply to
Max Dodge

I agree, you don't know the level of fraud, but your imagination runs wild on the subject. If you don't know how to shop; stay off of eBay, it's much too complicated for you.

Reply to
Jeff Burke

Yup, and that being that, your chances of getting a junker from a deal is about the same as buying thru eBay (unless you're too stupid to know how to shop on eBay).

Reply to
Jeff Burke

If you honestly believe shopping thru ebay is the same as shopping locally at a dealer, perhaps the only stupid one here is you.

Been an ebay shill for long?

Reply to
JustinW

I've never met a used car dealer that ever said or did anything honest, you're on your own with them, just as you are with dealing thru eBay.

People that are ignorant about how to use eBay usually turn to the phrase "shill", that carries the weight of calling someone a Nazi.

Reply to
Jeff Burke

I bought 2 cars off Ebay..... drove them 4-6 months, and sold them at a profit

one from Longview, TX, and one from Garland, TX..... and a 3 hr trip back to where I live

you got to know what you are doing to be succrssful at it.

Reply to
betrtimes