If only I had a place to park this!

Page 2 of 2

I agree, you don't know the level of fraud, but your imagination runs wild on the subject. If you don't know how to shop; stay off of eBay, it's much too complicated for you.
JustinW wrote:

I bought 2 cars off Ebay..... drove them 4-6 months, and sold them at a profit
one from Longview, TX, and one from Garland, TX..... and a 3 hr trip back to where I live
you got to know what you are doing to be succrssful at it.
It looks interesting I would be wondering what kind of frame it has ??? As van is unibody no frame

ive NEVER seen a 1 ton unibody van.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://UtilityOffRoad.com

Xclimation wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1978-DODGE-CONVERSION-VAN-TRUCK-CABOVER-RARE-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ270022284109QQihZ017QQcategoryZ6197QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I used to have a '79 Dodge like that. Not a sleeper cab though, and a wide flat bed without boxed in sides.
"Imagine what it might cost to make one like this today!" the seller says. I imagine it won't cost much. Find an old Class C motorhome like http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1977-Dodge-Honey-Class-C-RV-No-Reserve_W0QQitemZ130021405639QQihZ003QQcategoryZ50059QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Dilapidated ones are sometimes free, they thank you for hauling them away. Tear the coachwork off the frame, and build a flat bed on it.